More Morrissey hate

Am I the only one really disgusted by this bigotry?

here

I'd love to give them a piece of my mind but I'm afraid that might fuel their homophobic ways.

I read two paragraphs and nearly puked- really. Its a shame such filth lives on this planet.
We should all set our sights on ripping the site to shreds. I would love to meet these people and kick the crap out of them- some times its needed.

What a lovely example of home schooling.

Last edited:
I read two paragraphs and nearly pukes- really. Its a shame such filth lives on this planet.
We should all set our sites on ripping the site to shreds. I would love to meet these people and kick the crap out of them- some times its needed.

What a lovely example of home schooling.

It is a joke site my dear. I got banned within 24hrs:cool:

If it was a parady then they wouldn't be so serious on every topic and they would have little "in-jokes". Why call something a parody if it isn't funny?

To be honest, I am the wrong person to ask, I find most comedians unfunny.
To me they mock but have nothing to give themselves.
I am sick of people thinking they can say what they want just as long as they say "I was only joking" at the end.
I am never offended just bored

To be honest, I am the wrong person to ask, I find most comedians unfunny.
To me they mock but have nothing to give themselves.
I am sick of people thinking they can say what they want just as long as they say "I was only joking" at the end.
I am never offended just bored

You sound like a happy chappy :D

Another thing I don't understand...why would it BAN people if it wasn't a serious forum? If it was a parody, it surely must enjoy taking the mick out of silly members who stumbled across it, thinking it was serious?
Finally, when they gave me and cornelius blaze the warnings and then the ban...why didn't the moderator say at least once that it was all a parody and to just stop rowing and annoying the other members...makes no sense to me :confused:

Another thing I don't understand...why would it BAN people if it wasn't a serious forum? If it was a parody, it surely must enjoy taking the mick out of silly members who stumbled across it, thinking it was serious?
Finally, when they gave me and cornelius blaze the warnings and then the ban...why didn't the moderator say at least once that it was all a parody and to just stop rowing and annoying the other members...makes no sense to me :confused:

They have taken the joke too far. They have become what they despise.

What were you telling them to swallow? :p I only saw your screencap today and lol'd.

Something for good Christian wives to do for their husbands:blushing:

To quote someone: 'I was bored before i even began'. I would of joined under another account to be even more annoying. :p

Back
Top Bottom