More Morrissey hate

No but seriously, this is a good time to apply the excellent advise of the genius Cesar Milan.

DogWhisperer4.jpg

Think of this poster as an unruly dog. So we as Morrissey fans, Morrissey being in our pack, want to protect him and create order. So we need to become assertive pack leaders. Reward only calm, submissive behavior. Since this dog who goes by the name of Janine Walker is acting out of line, we need to not reward her unacceptible behavior with attention and escalate her tirade. I suppose Cesar would recommend you "SHTTT" her and bare your teeth with your fingers, but since this is a dog we don't even want in our pack, it's best not to get your hackles up and simply ignore her stupidity and she will go away or submit somehow. There's a lesson in this. I feel like I'm not communicating it eloquently, but she is retarded and we need to ignore her. We know this is all illogical, don't let it ruin your night or she wins.

just because i'm bisexual and just because morrissey is bisexual doesn't mean that we are dogs. You should really watch what you say to people cause u might offend them then bad things happen. Let me just say this. To die by your side(if a ten ton truck killed the both of us), well the pleasure the privilege is mine.

U feel me?

The notion that this is a serious attack on Morrissey is as absurd as the link itself

William, William it was really nothing
William, William it was really nothing

(translation: Don't worry, the bleeding will stop)

and
I don't dream about anyone - except myself !

(veering into a screetching disconnect out-of-ABSOLUTELY-NOWHERE...this is to soften the boy up for the kaleidoscopic perception he'll enjoy as a drug-stuffed hallucinating "partyboy" on the White Slave Circuit)

are amongst my favourite interpretations of Morrissey's lyrics

just because i'm bisexual and just because morrissey is bisexual doesn't mean that we are dogs. You should really watch what you say to people cause u might offend them then bad things happen. Let me just say this. To die by your side(if a ten ton truck killed the both of us), well the pleasure the privilege is mine.

U feel me?

Something tells me you are Janine Walker and you pathetically posted the article there and brought it here to get our hackles up and you pretty much need to shut up now. U get my drift?

flame war? I really don't get what ur trying to say here.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k79frpuZs1M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k79frpuZs1M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k79frpuZs1M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k79frpuZs1M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

haha, whatever ok i can be ur bitch is that what u want big boy??

dongaduball

dongaduball

I now realize you were actually be nice. I read some of your blog and realize you are a vegetarien. Im sorry for any comments that were offensive and i didnt mean to try to start anything. i really liked that song u linked me i've replayed it like 7 times !

by the way i want you to know that ur ears look perfeclty fine, theres nothing to be worried bout

I just registered an account over there.

Buzzetta :D

Did anyone else register an account over there?

I just registered an account over there.

Buzzetta :D

Did anyone else register an account over there?

Im not going to but make sure you are SAFE. do not use your real e-mail and do not disclose any real information about yourself if u do decide to post over there(i wouldnt.) i also would get behind a firewall just in case or proxy whatever.

Im not going to but make sure you are SAFE. do not use your real e-mail and do not disclose any real information about yourself if u do decide to post over there(i wouldnt.) i also would get behind a firewall just in case or proxy whatever.

Too much trouble for a proxy. I used the email I use for here which does have my real first name. I think we should all make a group for spiritual support.

All I did was mention that I listen to the Beatles, Sinatra and Phish. What other bands are acceptable ?

:lbf:

I laughed out loud when I scrolled down the page and read your name :lbf:

:( @ me for recognizing online names

I posted their address on a certain internet site that is considered the darkest area of the Internet. Let them have some fun with the church.

Sinatra is evil my ass.

Back
Top Bottom