More Morrissey hate

Well I know what all the people on that site needs *loads shotgun* ....let's hope there is an afterlife because they are surely gonna need it!

Look they have a KEWPIE :D

cheeky fockers BANNED me!!!!

After I had posted this Homer Simpson picture, when Davie was called a 'Homer worshipper'; they deleted the post. :D

However, our work has been done. amen....I have been banned too and that was one of the quickest bans I've had! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They were on about selling their daughters to people and everything, truly disgusting people they are! I wish I could physically slap one of them in the mouth!

hahaha, I'd have a hug from the odd person from Morrissey solo forums, but not one of those animals! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey the sinner

Are you people just pretending they're serious now? I really don't understand how any right-minded person could fail to see that the entire forum is SATIRICAL.

i was fooled. though i thought it was a bit suss that these christian fundamentalists had even heard of morrissey.

Last edited:
i was fooled. though i thought it was a bit suss that these christian fundamentalists had even heard of morrissey.

Me too...for a second, I knew it was a joke....If they were jovs witness or whatever, they wouldn't be allowed to watch tv or go onto the net! Still...they annoy the shit out of me, what's the point in doing a parody site?

Me too...for a second, I knew it was a joke....If they were jovs witness or whatever, they wouldn't be allowed to watch tv or go onto the net! Still...they annoy the shit out of me, what's the point in doing a parody site?

I think they mean to show just how ridiculous literal interpretation of the bible is. There was a whole thread on how much a guy could sell his daughter for, with conversion of shekels in to dollars and everything based on bible verses.

I think they mean to show just how ridiculous literal interpretation of the bible is. There was a whole thread on how much a guy could sell his daughter for, with conversion of shekels in to dollars and everything based on bible verses.

Yeah I guess it can be funny...it's just that some people actually do it, which scares me!

like you said davie, the sad fact is that some people actually hold these type of views.

like you said davie, the sad fact is that some people actually hold these type of views.

Yeah, I just don't understand why people make a joke out of it when it's such a serious subject. People should not be able to make extremists groups from anything including the bible and they should be instantly shut down if they are! Parodying it will not help much...

Am I the only one really disgusted by this bigotry?

here

I'd love to give them a piece of my mind but I'm afraid that might fuel their homophobic ways.

I read two paragraphs and nearly puke. Its a shame such filth lives on this planet.
WE should all set our sites on ripping the site to shreds. I would love to meet these people and kick the crap out of them.
Such hate.

Back
Top Bottom