Its Sad to Say...

I love how your repeating yourself.
=|

I wish I had as much time as Jeff did to hiss and moan and constantly groan over an artist that I say I am a former fan of. Maybe then I could go club some defenseless canadian seals!! :sleeping:

Stop sulking, have some ice cream. :D

01AwcAX2cUQjsAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg
Only in Japan....:rolleyes:

I am a former fan...and someone who knows a few people who matter in Moz's world.

Who, his dry cleaners?

But I am leaving...after being utterly disappointed in the Man, the Music and his fans.

Where are you going? The Daughtry forum? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. It's "fans" like you that make this place a drag. You don't like him anymore, fine. But quit whining about it cause it's only making you look like a little bitch. That goes for the others too.

Its sad when the Verve's reunion is more exciting to me then a new moz record.

Yeah, and it sounds like you've got a little bitter sweet symphony playing in your head, that only you can hear....

Only in Japan....:rolleyes:

Who, his dry cleaners?

Where are you going? The Daughtry forum? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. It's "fans" like you that make this place a drag. You don't like him anymore, fine. But quit whining about it cause it's only making you look like a little bitch. That goes for the others too.

Yeah, and it sounds like you've got a little bitter sweet symphony playing in your head, that only you can hear....

Ha, you don't know the picture of the ice cream was originally posted by a Norwegian member.

What a sad pedant you are. :p

Ha, you don't know the picture of the ice cream was originally posted by a Norwegian member.

What a sad pedant you are. :p

I know, it's awful... But the girl in the picture is obviously Japanese. You can tell by her um, jacket.

Moz is so over the hill. Why does he still bother...can he actually listen to ROTT and say: "Right, that's a classic." Doubt it. He is more likely to say: "I need a bunch more D&G shirts, better record a terrible song by whats his name"...

ROTT is not only disappointing, it was down right terrible.

And all his whining and complaining...OMG enough. Shut Up...you are not relevant anymore.

You are a sillly old lady sipping her tea and complaining to other old bats (ie the remaining fans) about how bad everyone and everything is.

this is the guy who is selling off his collection ... sad to see him go

There is nothing I can find those people are Japanese.
What a silly man, you are.

Because its from the Kanamara Festival in Kawasaki, Japan-also known as the Festival of the Steel Phallus.

Anything else? :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for telling us useless infomation about the picture.

And thank you for being so tedious about something you started. Anyways, I've moved on. Have you?

This thread isn't about icy chocolate cocks, it's about the cocks that complain and slag off Moz, but still come here religiously to fill there desperate need for self-validation.

judge, how did you misquoted the comment?
I didn't post the comment you quoted in your post. :mad:

Shit!
Sorry Kewpie, I don't why either. I pressed multi button in your post with the ice cream picture cos I wanted to say it's ace, then I also wanted to reply too that quote by Jeff196 - it's his btw - and I don't know why the two quotes have mixed...

Fair enough.
When you use multi-quote, you should preview your post first before click submit.

Yes I am really trying to be scary.

I love Morrissey fans. If you dont agree with what the old dude says, you are the freak.

GUYS - YOU ARE THE FREAKS FOR BLINDING LOVING SUB PAR MUSIC.

Marr forever...

Heck, Rourke for ever.

You are very wrong.....but then I'm thinking you are just a wind up merchant who loves a bit of confrontation.I've been a fan since the beginning and i can honestly say with all my heart (and my unquestionably good taste in music:D) that ROTT is without doubt one of his best.I'll Never be Anybody's Hero is outstanding and worth getting the album for that track alone.

Moz is not over the hill to me because I'm only a decade younger than him so the older he gets so do I!!I don't want him to be anything other than what he is.Which is handsome/mature and still full of talent and wicked wit.

I suggest you frequent some other fan forum ...like Cliff Richard...now he IS over the hill ...to see what boring crap is like.

This reminds me of a limerick I once heard. Now let me see if I can remember it... ah yes.

There once was a young man called Jeff,
who worked in a pub as a chef.
But while making a pie, he fell in and died.
f*** off Jeff you're a c*** and nobody likes you.

Back
Top Bottom