Its Sad to Say...

Jeff196

Moz is so over the hill. Why does he still bother...can he actually listen to ROTT and say: "Right, that's a classic." Doubt it. He is more likely to say: "I need a bunch more D&G shirts, better record a terrible song by whats his name"...

ROTT is not only disappointing, it was down right terrible.

And all his whining and complaining...OMG enough. Shut Up...you are not relevant anymore.

You are a sillly old lady sipping her tea and complaining to other old bats (ie the remaining fans) about how bad everyone and everything is.

Ohhhh Jeff196, you so scary and intimidating.

ROTT Depreciation Thread...

Lets all remember the great record call ROTT:

1. Opening Song...so terrible I dont even remember the name.
2. The handful of good songs: No one's hero, Youngest, Killed me...not bad...about as good as Friday Mourning.
3. The Terrible Production...how aweful was that????>>?>?
4. The aweful songs: I am Born...The one about a boy...so bad I do not have it anymore on Itunes...

Anyway, have at it. ROTT is the coffin for our hero. Its true he wont be anyone's hero now, because all of his fans are middle aged, hardworking folks with kids who do not really know what he is complaining about...if you have exploding kegs, for gods sake go get so action ... stop whining about it. it was cool when you were 24 but now you are a geezer and you need to grow up....

Re: ROTT Depreciation Thread...

there are 195 cleverer, more interesting and better looking jeffs than you

Re: ROTT Depreciation Thread...

You are a liar causing trouble. Anyone who appreciates The Life Aquatic wouldn't say these things. What's really on your mind? Are you looking for some mind pussy?

You people are weird.

Dont Be Hating Because I am Rich, Right and Hot

Don't you hate it when you want to scream and make a statement and the site switches it to title case?

Back
Top Bottom