would you like morrissey if he wasnt famous

I think you're wrong. He seems to like anyone who is intelligent and who treats him with respect. I mean, that's not to say he'd be your best friend, but I do think he'd like you enough to pass the time with you in a pub.

But it's all just guessing, isn't it? :)

Yes, it is all just guessing. Thanks for your kind words, Scarlet :)

He's right behind you.

I would probably fall in love with him if given a chance to speak with him. He is a truly beautiful man physically and I think a very gentle man which I admire. It would not take too long a chat to realize his intelligence either which is very alluring. Yes, I definitely would be very fond of him.

if you met the guy down the pub (bar for our american friends) and he wasnt a singer/poet/changer or saver of lives, or lets face it, an entertainer (pop star), what would you think of him?

How should I know? I don't have the foggiest idea what he's like, as I've never met him. Same goes for most people around here, I should think.

cheers

How should I know? I don't have the foggiest idea what he's like, as I've never met him. Same goes for most people around here, I should think.

cheers

You really do see through all the bull-shit, don't you. You must be great fun to be around.

Why didn't you just say "Hand in Glove insists..." I mean, you know it was my post.

I was trying to save you the humiliation of being named:lbf:

How many people do you guess glance at you on the bus? You're not a bad looking bloke.

Quite a lot actually and whilst I think it is because (and thanks for pointing it out:thumb:) I'm not a bad looking bloke, I think it has more to do with the uniform that I wear for work:blushing:

"I admire your optimism" Well...good for you, but I deplore your constant cloudy predictions of who I am as a person. What is laughable is how you feel as though you can tap right into my very thoughts and single out what is "blinded love" and what is not. As for your very sarcastic question concerning that one key ingredient (you really do like to wind me up, don't you?) I don't feel that I have any special ingredient that would make Morrissey my best friend :rolleyes:. As I said to Dave, my post was merely based on what I know of him through 21 years of interviews and lyrics - to which I added that I really don't think anyone really knows Morrissey.

My judgement on your personality is based on the what I know of you from posts on here which is all ''Morrissey is fantastic at everything and has never done anything bad in his life and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Mike Joyce is the anti christ.''
Why did you deem the question about the vital ingredient to be very sarcastic? It wasn't in the slightest. You said you believe if you had met him 20 years ago you are positive you would have been instant friends and still would be 20 years later. I ask what 'thing' you have that makes you so sure that would happen, and you say I am being sarcastic?:confused:
I don't reply to you to wind you up, I just reply to you if I feel comments you make need challenging or questioning. If that winds you up, well what can I do about it?

You know what? This is how I truly feel: Morrissey probably wouldn't like me, and I'd never have a chance to glance. Happy?

I'm not happy (but I'm not sad either). Just pleased that (as requested a few pages ago) you have given me an honest answer.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
You really do see through all the bull-shit, don't you. You must be great fun to be around.

Well, by all means don't let me disturb the fun, do carry on. The question was posed to the forumship in general, I answered it. That's all. And my apologies for for any failure to be entertainingly dishonest.

That thread would make me happy, because I'd feel a lot less guilty spending time on Solo - maybe there could be some Morrissey word problems to help us learn calculus? Even better if we could have a Morrissey/calculus/frink thread. I think it would help with motivation. With eventual expansion to an online Morrissey University, of course...

I was trying to save you the humiliation of being named:lbf:
:ha-no::squiffy: Don't be silly...I meant it.

My judgement on your personality is based on the what I know of you from posts on here which is all ''Morrissey is fantastic at everything and has never done anything bad in his life and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Mike Joyce is the anti christ.''
Why did you deem the question about the vital ingredient to be very sarcastic? It wasn't in the slightest. You said you believe if you had met him 20 years ago you are positive you would have been instant friends and still would be 20 years later. I ask what 'thing' you have that makes you so sure that would happen, and you say I am being sarcastic?:confused:
I don't reply to you to wind you up, I just reply to you if I feel comments you make need challenging or questioning.
Jukebox Jury

*Sigh* I don't think that Morrissey can do no wrong. He is human. I'm not stupid. I never said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, either - I think he would be a very good, loyal, friend - but that's all I could ask for from anyone. Having said that, however, it is imperative that I spend the rest of my life in the company of his music. And just to add: I do see his point of view on most things, but that's not to say I agree with everything.

If that winds you up, well what can I do about it?
You didn't really wind me up...it was just a bad day. :blushing:

I'm not happy (but I'm not sad either). Just pleased that (as requested a few pages ago) you have given me an honest answer.
Different time zones and work makes it hard to keep up with the threads. Well, glad you are satisfied. Honesty is underrated in my opinion.

PS: I never said Mike Joyce was the anti-christ...but now that you mention it...;)

Maybe there could be some Morrissey word problems to help us learn calculus?

Morrissey is coming back to Camden via train going 60 kilometers per hour. Mike Joyce shoots him and throws him off the train at an initial speed of 3 meters per second. How many seconds will it take Morrissey's injured body to hit the ground?

Morrissey is coming back to Camden via train going 60 kilometers per hour. Mike Joyce shoots him and throws him off the train at an initial speed of 3 meters per second. How many seconds will it take Morrissey's injured body to hit the ground?

Whoah. Dark.

From what height is his body tossed?

Back
Top Bottom