Nashville, TN - The Fisher Center (Oct. 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Girlfriend In A Coma / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Jack the Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
I just finished watching everything ❤️. Please please please a couple of times this tour has made me feel like I’m teeter-tottering on the knife edge brink of my own emotional precipice. Like as in, I can’t even decide whether to throw myself off because it suddenly dawns on me that maybe I’m already in free fall.

Other thoughts, in no particular order:

1. I get a little warm glow inside that Our Frank is making the rounds. Just the fact that anything from Kill Uncle is being included is so great
2. So handsome that my eyes actually hurt
3. I really wish that I was at every single one of these shows. What else is new, I know, lol! But genuinely, i really do
4. I don’t know why some totally random site’s horoscope page came up in my news feed yesterday, I don’t think it was even a horoscope site. But Gemini’s said: “In all likelihood, the bees do not know they make the flowers bloom. They’re in it for the nectar and just happen to spread pollen in the process. Like the bees, you will unknowingly create beauty, just by doing what comes naturally.” Truer words never spoken.

I just finished watching everything ❤️. Please please please a couple of times this tour has made me feel like I’m teeter-tottering on the knife edge brink of my own emotional precipice. Like as in, I can’t even decide whether to throw myself off because it suddenly dawns on me that maybe I’m already in free fall.

Other thoughts, in no particular order:

1. I get a little warm glow inside that Our Frank is making the rounds. Just the fact that anything from Kill Uncle is being included is so great
2. So handsome that my eyes actually hurt
3. I really wish that I was at every single one of these shows. What else is new, I know, lol! But genuinely, i really do
4. I don’t know why some totally random site’s horoscope page came up in my news feed yesterday, I don’t think it was even a horoscope site. But Gemini’s said: “In all likelihood, the bees do not know they make the flowers bloom. They’re in it for the nectar and just happen to spread pollen in the process. Like the bees, you will unknowingly create beauty, just by doing what comes naturally.” Truer words never spoken.
Yes at 64, he’s still got looks that are stunningly beautiful.

No! Its because shes butchering the song and he wishes Alain was there instead to play it correctly!
She's not, but her playing on this one is non-existant. Worse than that, they all follow a backing track of an acoustic guitar (n)

I was at the show at Fisher Center at Belmont University on Oct. 15. It was my third Morrissey show in last 20 years and I loved it. He was in fine form, the band was great and I really dug the Waylon song because it was so unexpected. Brought levity to the show I hadn’t seen at past shows. He seemed to be having fun so I didn’t care he chose that instead of another deep catalog song. Moz can do what he wants when he wants and I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Nice mixture of Nashville highlights

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom