What song are you listening to right now?

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all Irish people here 🇮🇪

Last edited:

WARNING: Strobing used. Frontman Eric Miranda was a maths professor, thespian and the principal songwriter for ILF. Although it hasn't been officially announced he committed suicide age 29, shocking everyone who knew him.

It's obvious they were influenced by Joy Division so to follow in their footsteps makes it even sadder.

Last edited:

WARNING: Strobing used. Frontman Eric Miranda was a maths professor, thespian and the principal songwriter for ILF. Although it hasn't been officially announced he committed suicide age 29, shocking everyone who knew him.

It's obvious they were influenced by Joy Division so to follow in their footsteps makes it even sadder.

I’ll make sure to check them out. But holy crap, how sad.

I’m on a Billy Bragg rediscovery path. I was a big fan around 2010-2011, during a particularly big anglophiliac period in my life, but then I lost interest. But goodness me, he has written som fantastic songs. The Milkman of Human Kindness, Levi Stubb’s Tears, The Man in the Iron Mask, Shirley, Walk Away Renee, She’s Got a New Spell. I could go on, but…

I know he’s not the most popular guy on here, and I too believe he went overboard with his Moz critique a few years ago, but he was a great songwriter in especially the 80s and 90s.

I’m on a Billy Bragg rediscovery path. I was a big fan around 2010-2011, during a particularly big anglophiliac period in my life, but then I lost interest. But goodness me, he has written som fantastic songs. The Milkman of Human Kindness, Levi Stubb’s Tears, The Man in the Iron Mask, Shirley, Walk Away Renee, She’s Got a New Spell. I could go on, but…

I know he’s not the most popular guy on here, and I too believe he went overboard with his Moz critique a few years ago, but he was a great songwriter in especially the 80s and 90s.
"Levi Stubbs' Tears" is truly extraordinary, isn't it? Just a great, great song.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom