Is Born to Harangue as serious as they say?

They have EVERYTHING as far as I’m concerned. […] the visuals
I’m not amused by the visuals, I’m impressed by them

IMG_1857.jpeg

I'm turning into the biggest Alex Pierce stan, she takes no nonsense :hearteyes::hearteyes:

(video unavailable)

(video unavailable)

(video unavailable)

(video unavailable)

More HRH Collection clips for you all to enjoy :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
I might have to set up a thread especially for these clips; watching her rant is so cathartic. It's better than ASMR! Unfortunately she's had to leave LA because it has turned into such a sh!thole which she goes into detail about in the first video below:

(video unavailable)
(video unavailable)
(video unavailable)

^ Why have most of these videos been made unavailable, 7 out of 11 of them are gone from YouTube :rage:
Anyway, an update on ‘vibe & rant queen’ Alex Peirce: she’s going to be 40 in May and she’s currently 30 weeks pregnant :baby::clapping:!
Here’s a couple of recent pictures of her from her Instagram page, standing in front of a door whilst enjoying a beverage:

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1873.jpeg

That’s gorgeous. 🤩

Some thick bastard who defends - even endorses - Israeli war crimes posts something undoubtedly stupid and uncreative because he can barely contain his frustration about others not supporting the mass slaughter of innocent people like he does, and you think it’s “gorgeous”? I wonder why:

IMG_1874.jpeg

For the record, that obsessive freak has thumbed me down somewhere in the region of 110 times in the past five months. When TheSmiths_1985 posted screenshots showing I had thumbed him down 50 times over 18 months you called it “not healthy behaviour”. You have the astonishing tendency to land on the wrong side of every single argument on this site that you enter into, and I’m not surprised to see you continuing this trend. At this stage I’m in awe of it. A disturbed Zionist follows someone around the forum for five months attempting to harass them (I’ve had him blocked since November 2nd) and that’s the side you take. If he was following around Ashley from the Midwest instead you’d be shivering with white knight anger right now.

Some thick bastard who defends - even endorses - Israeli war crimes posts something undoubtedly stupid and uncreative because he can barely contain his frustration about others not supporting the mass slaughter of innocent people like he does, and you think it’s “gorgeous”? I wonder why:

View attachment 102497

For the record, that obsessive freak has thumbed me down somewhere in the region of 110 times in the past five months. When TheSmiths_1985 posted screenshots showing I had thumbed him down 50 times over 18 months you called it “not healthy behaviour”. You have the astonishing tendency to land on the wrong side of every single argument on this site that you enter into, and I’m not surprised to see you continuing this trend. At this stage I’m in awe of it. A disturbed Zionist follows someone around the forum for five months attempting to harass them (I’ve had him blocked since November 2nd) and that’s the side you take. If he was following around Ashley from the Midwest instead you’d be shivering with white knight anger right now.
I think it’s a typo and it’s meant to say I’m gorgeous.

Well, that’s because people like Ashley are nice, and you’re just a grotty little racist wanker, no one will defend you because there is nothing worth defending, and the world would frankly be a better place without you in it.

Also, when you say “he can barely contain his frustration about others not supporting his views” etc. I am absolutely okay with people not sharing my views, I make these things to piss you off simply because I find it funny, and it’s even funnier because it has the intended effect.
When people like you deny the holocaust, and state that the wrong side won WW2, well, you’re fair game for any nasty comments and funny images that come your way. That’s just the way it is.

P.S. happy National no smoking day (unless you smoke Born To Harangue in which case, please smoke more)

Peace ✌️

Last edited:
I see the fool has replied again, because of course he has, but I don’t click into or interact with his posts because I’m building my case for having him removed from the website.

I see the fool has replied again, because of course he has, but I don’t click into or interact with his posts because I’m building my case for having him removed from the website.
It’s funny that you never view my posts but always seem to know what they are.
If you have mastered telepathy please do share your secret.

I don’t send you private messages, I don’t dox you, I don’t do anything outside of site rules, I just mock you and downvote your racist posts.
If they won’t ban you for your blatant racism then they won’t ban me for taking the piss out of you, simple.

We can go down together, if you want.
But there is no way on earth I’m getting banned whilst someone like you remains.

IMG_5695.gif

Last edited:
Oh, and if you try to drag my name through the mud @Born to Harangue, I have all the screenshots of all your posts that have been removed after they’ve been reported for racism.
I’ll make it its own thread. I’m ready to go f***ing nuclear.

View attachment 102497

It was a fantastic image. He really nailed you as a character: Pathetic, nuts and an anti-Semite.

Why are you so obsessed with me not discussing the war in Palestine? Most of us here don’t.

Well, nothing about you shows healthy behavior. And I don’t think disagreeing with you equals being on the wrong side. Quite the opposite. And like JM said, “When people like you deny the holocaust, and state that the wrong side won WW2, well, you’re fair game for any nasty comments and funny images that come your way. That’s just the way it is.”

You are a clown. A deranged, angry, obsessive clown. Always on edge, always hungry for a fight, always a pathetic joke. To rile you up is so funny, and so easy.

It’s funny that you never view my posts but always seem to know what they are.
If you have mastered telepathy please do share your secret.

I don’t send you private messages, I don’t dox you, I don’t do anything outside of site rules, I just mock you and downvote your racist posts.
If they won’t ban you for your blatant racism then they won’t ban me for taking the piss out of you, simple.

We can go down together, if you want.
But there is no way on earth I’m getting banned whilst someone like you remains.

View attachment 102501
Yeah, let's ban the one member here who has any wit or perspicacity. Sounds fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom