The Drivel Thread

Power outage tonight, so it's just candles and mobile data, pen on paper, an ebook on my laptop, and when the battery runs out, bed.
IMG_20240427_033628821.jpg

I've never been happier though I don't think I have long to live and I've got a rattling cough.
The electricity is back on. I want electricity between Morrissey and myself.
IMG_20240427_082302134_HDR.jpg

"Pretty Waste"

What a waste of a pretty face
What a waste that face that face what a waste
That face what a waste that face that face

Will you want me when I'm old and dead?

Living like this is not easy
Don't do what I should
I'm too cheap for you to own me
No one ever could

All the clever ones are lonely
Funny ones are dead
Won't wear white and don't do dinner
Try a bitch instead

(When I'm old and dead)

(When I'm old and dead)

(When I'm old and dead)

I just wrote “morning pages”, and want to share most of them here, so I will transcribe the bulk of them. WARNING: They’re repetitive and mundane for the most part.

I think I’ve slept enough now. I dreamt vividly. There was a famous actor and I borrowed ten bucks from him and then flirted with him, with my eyes. My chest feels like it’s rotting, because it is, inside. I don’t think I’ll be alive this time next year. I have the windows closed and the heat on. I don’t know if Morrissey will come for me before it’s too late. I dreamt that I had records in their sleeves, in a duffel bag, and got them in water. Won’t Settle is in my head. I’m very much yearning to spend some quality time with Moz before I die. I’m glad the texts from, I think Louis, have ceased coming. I wonder when I will make room on my walls to hang Morrissey At Grantley Hall. Maybe I’ll bathe/brush and walk, to be greeted by Morrissey finally without stumbling, today. I’m being eaten alive, slowly, by mold, and it hurts, and I’ve been rattle coughing. I see N on Monday, unless she cancels. I’ll call A also on Monday, to ask her if she’s thought of a way to get me the blood test for antibodies to mold in order to get me on antifungal medication. I would like to try some, in the hope of prolonging being able to paint and possibly enjoy time with Morrissey. I’ll read a bit of true crime after these pages, then bathe etc. and go out to seek Morrissey and get some exercise. L is overhead. I hope I will get to tell Morrissey how he sent me into healing mode, by singing my name and then showing up twice, and to encourage him to sing Carmen’s name if he fancies her, or the singer of Bones UK, or them both. If we manage to get away with really living and loving, before we die, or perhaps get killed for it, then it’s a win. Sounds like L’s bathing or showering. I wonder what the weather looks like. I peeked out and the puddle shows rain dropping into it. I hope to paint, clean, and walk today. That Richardesque guy at the cafe has a very gay manner of speaking. He’s a darling. It was fun playing music and an interview for K and myself at the cafe yesterday. Some guy was smoking a cigar. That was disgusting. Right now, I’m not feeling too bad. I think I’ll be able to be productive today. Please Morrissey, be out there for me on my walk and do not let me stumble past. I’m loving people more than I ever have before, so I’m happier than ever, despite being physically in jeopardy. He might read the above words today, and make arrangements to come greet me and spend some quality time with me. Because he’s capable of doing it. I’m sitting on the can having a satisfying dump, with hope, that Morrissey and I will hang out together in my apartment today, and I have Won’t Settle in my head, as usual, lately. I’m so glad to be alive, though I know I’m in for terrible physicical illness. I do believe Morrissey will come to me soon, and I’m happy, despite what’s gone wrong, in my chest. Beginning, in my chest. R and S etc don’t deserve my trust and I’ve taken it away from them and their prejudice won’t keep them warm tonight. Morrissey please, come be with me fast. I’m glad I took that candle from the donations. I’m enjoying myself right now. My chest seems to be beginning to feel better, and I haven’t been suffering from nausea recently. My legs, arms, and fingers have been feeling pleasureable lately, as if I were on a mild form of ecstacy. I’ll shortly make another coffee and then either post in the drivel thread, or read Fiona Dodwell’s most recent blog about Morrissey refusing to be a stereotypical man.

During the heart test, while I was walking on the treadmill, the technician reached into my hospital gown with his gloved fingers, and fiddled around with the electrodes attached to my chest, and I don’t know why, but his fingers caused some skin pain, and it stung for a few minutes afterward as I continued walking on the treadmill at ever increasing speed. Today after my bath I see in the mirror that my skin is red where it had stung. I wonder what that man did, that it would hurt initially and then sting for minutes afterward, and now, show up as red patches of skin. There are some evil people who have medical jobs they take advantage of to hurt others. I’ve experienced it before, and I wonder if it’s happened again. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores. There was something off about his manner, now that I think about it in light of my first impression of him, before I knew who he was, when I observed him walking through the building’s food court. I thought he looked sadistic. Later, after I checked in for my appointment, he turned out to be the one who called me into the examination room. I brushed aside my initial sighting of him in the food court, swept along by the 'urgency' of decorum. Thinking back to his manner in the exam room, he held something back, there was no connection, though he asked me many questions about me, and I answered them. What could he have done while my hands were on the treadmill bar and my adrenaline was going, that would cause sharp pain and then stinging, I wonder, and why is my skin red now? What did he do? I’ll give it a few days for my skin to heal. Life is creepy in many ways, and sadists are just around the corner, and I can’t help but wonder if I haven’t just had another encounter with one. I will tell my doctor about my experience with the technician, and see what she thinks. Electrodes aren’t supposed to be painful or sting, or leave patches of red skin.

That poor technician. I feel sorry for anyone who has to examine you. You should have to sign a disclaimer first that you're not going to accuse them of crazy shit and there should always be someone else in the room for their protection.

I don’t feel up to going for a walk in the rain, emotionally. My right lung has stopped hurting, finally, but emotionally I feel unsure of myself and it’s gotten too late in the evening to get myself together without rushing, and I’m in no mood to rush to go out and face people on the streets. I’ve been reading true crime because it helps me feel less like a freak for having been victimized a lot myself and having come close to being killed more than a few times. My lung was hurting until very recently, and I need time to get my bearings back after feeling so awful, before I can do anything but look at Solo, post on Solo, and read true crime. Maybe I’ll get around to starting another Morrissey portrait tonight. It would cheer me up to do that if I manage to enjoy doing it. I don’t think I’ll get any cleaning done today. I feel I need to coddle myself for at least three hours more, and then it will feel too late to do laundry or clean more of the floor etc. I’m relieved not to be feeling terrible. I don’t know what reference photo I’ll draw and then paint from next. I’ve downloaded quite a few to choose from. The photo taken on Cut Throat Lane comes to mind as a possibility first. I still have the Bones UK song Won’t Settle stuck in my head. I don’t mind.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom