The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 91: INTERESTING DRUG

How do you rate Interesting Drug?

• Total voters
Not a big fan of the song. I usually skip it when it comes on. It's not a terrible song, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Plus, all I see is that video with the weird looking woman. I don't know who she is, but I think she's someone famous. (I'm American..excuse my ignorance in other countries stars)
I wish I didn't see a few Moz videos just for the simple fact that it ruined the image I already had of the song.

Monique

**9**

Speaking of drugs.....

vicodin.jpg

yes!!!

I LOVE VICODIN. Especially the 7.5 ones. It works even BETTER when you are not in pain.
LOL :D

when are we going to get updated results? songs 81 and 91 both lacked the updated results from the last 10 songs.

I'm glad someone misses them...

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I left the score-sheet on my pc at work, and I haven't been there a couple of weeks. Will return next week, so there will be a big update when we reach 100! Oh, the suspense...

Not a big fan of the song. I usually skip it when it comes on. It's not a terrible song, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Plus, all I see is that video with the weird looking woman. I don't know who she is, but I think she's someone famous. (I'm American..excuse my ignorance in other countries stars)
I wish I didn't see a few Moz videos just for the simple fact that it ruined the image I already had of the song.

Monique

you gave it a 1??!!! :confused:

i hate the double vocal effect, Infact I would say it was morrissey's worst single.

It's a 10 you fools.... :p

No, That would be Picadilly Palare :p

Piccadilly Palare was a single, not a B-side. "Such a Little Thing..." and a live version of "Sweet and Tender Hooligan" from Wolverhampton were the b-sides for Interesting Drug. And, anyway, Piccadilly still doesn't hold a candle to Interesting Drug.

i hate the double vocal effect, Infact I would say it was morrissey's worst single.

No, that would be Roy's Spleen...err...Keen

Piccadilly Palare was a single, not a B-side. "Such a Little Thing..." and a live version of "Sweet and Tender Hooligan" from Wolverhampton were the b-sides for Interesting Drug. And, anyway, Piccadilly still doesn't hold a candle to Interesting Drug.

Hahhahhahahahah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was saying Picadilly Palare's B-sides were better than it's A-Sides.........which of course is a joke

I'm glad someone misses them...

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I left the score-sheet on my pc at work, and I haven't been there a couple of weeks. Will return next week, so there will be a big update when we reach 100! Oh, the suspense...

Hey, I've missed them too! It's interesting to see which of the post-Steven Street era songs are good enough to do battle with the Marr and Street compositions.
Also, I suspect the scores for Mark Nevin's songs will reveal him to be a pretty under-rated songwriting partner. 'I've changed my plea' and 'I know it's gonna happen' both seemed to do pretty well and there is still 'Sing Your Life' and, the legendary, 'Tony the Pony' to come!

Hey, I've missed them too! It's interesting to see which of the post-Steven Street era songs are good enough to do battle with the Marr and Street compositions.
Also, I suspect the scores for Mark Nevin's songs will reveal him to be a pretty under-rated songwriting partner. 'I've changed my plea' and 'I know it's gonna happen' both seemed to do pretty well and there is still 'Sing Your Life' and, the legendary, 'Tony the Pony' to come!

Tony The Pony? How would anyone rate that with the other three...I would lump it with King Leer, Pregnant For The Last Time, and The Loop.....All Average at best....

Now The Loopy people are going to call for my head

Tony The Pony? How would anyone rate that with the other three...I would lump it with King Leer, Pregnant For The Last Time, and The Loop.....All Average at best....

Now The Loopy people are going to call for my head

Ooh I love Tone! It's also Mark Nevin's favourite Morrissey/Nevin song.
I agree that Preggers and King Leer aren't much cop. But I really love the jangly jauntiness of Tony and I think the cello part works really well. Has some great couplets too...

Back
Top Bottom