So who's going to see Moz in Chicago?

OKay, I am ready to commit to this show, but the HUGE question is this: I will need to carpool and hopefully find another Toronto person willing to share accomodations that evening after the show.

To be honest, I would perfer another female, just for our peace of mind. I would be willing to share accomodations with another couple, but no single guys.

I am just east of the city and have a brand new Vibe, so the car is dependable and gets pretty damn good gas milage.

If anyone is serious about this please please conetct me
[email protected]

I am absolutely sure I can pull this off, but I absolutely need at least one other person or a couple willing to carpool ...from anywhere in the GTA.

500 miles is a long way to go, but being that we already know he is not coming to Canada, I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Please , please please let me get what I want this time.

Kathy

ps...once I get an email I will be more than happy to talk on the phone about this.

pss...I just checked flights out....$306 not including hotel!

Come on, I know driving will be loads cheaper!

I am going! Yeay! So happy! Any other Bay Area fans going? Where are fans meeting up before?

i am flying in from JFK on Friday, the 17th and I will be coming back on Wed the 22nd

staying with some friends.
i had to commit to this in the event that he doesnt come to Manhattan...

pumped!
lets plan to do a post-moz meet up at a bar or something!

the only thing i hate about this venue is that the stage is so goddamn high... if you are standing right up front you'll have a lovely view right up moz's nostrils

pss...I just checked flights out....$306 not including hotel!

Come on, I know driving will be loads cheaper!

I just wanted to point out, if you don't have any luck finding somebody to ride with you or just would rather fly, that very often air fare AND a hotel room are the same price (or sometimes even cheaper) than air fare alone on sites like Expedia.com. I'm also coming - hopefully, praying it all works out - from about the same distance but the opposite direction. I am seeing flights and 2 nights in a 3 star hotel downtown for around $300/person!

I'll be all over my laptop tomorrow at 10am...

Haven't seen him since 1997, in Boston. First row then, right next to a tower of amps that blew so much sound through my head I thought I was transparent...

Pre- or post-show would be really great... :)

I'm from Cleveland and would love to go but I'll be working on a temp job that I can't take off for. Have always wanted to goto Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom