Who's Going to the Chicago Show?

Just bought three tix for the show!

Password is "ringleader" on Ticketmaster...

It's happening, alma... (smile) Feels great!

lucky you don't have to wait that long then.. only a couple more weeks!

(i'm surprised the presale hasn't even sold out yet...)

Yeah, only a few weeks. Hopefully weather will hold and there will be no travel issues (i need to travel two hours to the airport, then the flight).

I was scared pre-sale would sell out. When I first tried to get my tix, I didn't click down to "g.a"...just "best avaliable" and it said no tickets were avaliable and i panicked (it was 10:02..lol). I was scared I had the wrong password. But all is well.

alma, I'm really happy for you. If you take a look at my post of last night, containing the Boston 91 boot (under "Downloads/Bootlegs"), I spoke very briefly about my own first show. I remember it well. You'll have a great time. Welcome to the family... (smile)

got my two tickets this morning. me and my best mate will be driving in from detroit morning of the show, and staying over one night. it'll be my second moz show, and i can hardly believe i'm getting to see him again.

this is really happening....wow.

i could cry. i sound silly, but i wanted this so bad. this is my first show.

EXACTLY! :D It's my first show too and I just.... couldn't..... believe I was actually looking at real Morrissey tickets I just bought in real life after 4 months of hoping and waiting and praying it would happen.

I sort of feel like I personally willed this show into existence through my very desire for it. But I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who feels that way! :)

Last edited:
I bought 2 the SECOND they went on sale! I'm SO excited!!!! I wonder if they actually have any tickets left to sell starting tomorrow?

It's already sold out according to Ticketmaster, and there are already 33 auctions for tickets on ebay! Does anybody know how long it took to sell out? I bought mine at 10:01 am, & didn't check again until 6:30 pm.

i kept checking bc i was surprised it didn't sell out faster... and it took a couple of hours to sell out. i think it was around 2 (eastern) that i finally saw no tickets available.

i kept checking bc i was surprised it didn't sell out faster... and it took a couple of hours to sell out. i think it was around 2 (eastern) that i finally saw no tickets available.

Actually, I just realized I think it was the pre-sale tickets that sold out. It looks like more will be available today at 12:00 pm central. So, if anybody didn't get a chance to buy tickets yesterday try again today before you buy on ebay.

(I'm sure I'm the only one who thought this, but yesterday I assumed they sold the whole show out during the pre-sale.)

Last edited:
Still have two unused tickets from this show (won 2 after I bought 2). Wonder if he'd still honor them?

Hell of a long day for the 20 minutes or so he played before he walked off stage :(

moztix1sm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom