Morrissey's Television Choices Tonight

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Do you think Morrissey is more likely to be watching the Tony the Pony Awards, or the Slakers vs. the Celtic Knots? :D

If he's in Blighty he most definitely watched 'The Unforgettable... Pat Phoenix' on ITV earlier.

Apparently it's "BROADWAY'S BIGGEST NIGHT!" The Tony Awards. This question is of course assuming he's even in America. I suppose he could be back home in Rome about now. Although with satellite television I'm assuming it would be easy for the Pope to watch the Lakers.

I just want to make perfectly clear that I hate that song.

I hate that song.

hello.jpg

really peter?

that is only one of three songs on kill uncle i really like,i am usually mocked for that.
:rolleyes::D

So you have US version? I only found that version at a record fair in Blackpool; but you're right, TTP is a hugely under-rated song. One of his most heartfelt, biographical, and possibly auto-biographical lyrics. Anyone with an older brother will understand.

Peter

So you have US version? I only found that version at a record fair in Blackpool; but you're right, TTP is a hugely under-rated song. One of his most heartfelt, biographical, and possibly auto-biographical lyrics. Anyone with an older brother will understand.

Peter

well i have both but in 91' yes i just had the U.S. version,and it i still really like that song,its very under - rated,i found alot of the music on kill uncle so boring and not interesting to me,but the bass line alone on TTP is very good,its ver ycatchy as well,and yes I had an older brother and it reminds me of him in a way.

Okay fine I don't hate it. I just enjoy saying i hate it I guess.

its a good song.you know it to be true,look deep inside and you will know and agree.

maybe.

Maybe? Oh ye of little faith. I know it's a good song. It just stung me the wrong way during a certain period of my life I like to think of as "The Pissed Months."

Maybe? Oh ye of little faith. I know it's a good song. It just stung me the wrong way during a certain period of my life I like to think of as "The Pissed Months."

well good,i actually know a few people who do not like the song and i cant see why.

i guess they are just jerks

and to get back to your original point ,did you mean the tony awards?i really do not see Morrissey enjoying the tony awards,but thats just a guess.

Anyway, Morrissey doesn't strike me as the type of guy who'd be interested in Broadway shows, so I'm thinking he'd rather watch the Lakers. I could be wrong.

I can imagine him watching an awards show just to make himself angry at the dross being honoured. :D

Anyway, Morrissey doesn't strike me as the type of guy who'd be interested in Broadway shows, so I'm thinking he'd rather watch the Lakers. I could be wrong.

You mean he (and the rest of you) weren't watching the incredible dramatics at the US Open this weekend? Dear Lord. Figures SoLowers would miss the one sporting event this weekend that proved to have real historical importance (and a bit of comedy - Mickelson's quadruple bogey on one hole made me feel better about my game). Tiger was absolutely amazing in overcoming his injured knee to pull off a string of birdies on Saturday, and then sinking the long putt on the 18th green today for a birdie to tie Rocco, the Cinderella story (who was so nice he couldn't root for Tiger to miss the putt). I couldn't decide who I was rooting for, so it's geat it's going into a playoff round. I doubt Rocco has a chance in hell in his battle royale versus Tiger tomorrow, but hopefully he'll still be wearing his peace-sign belt buckle and winning personality.

Morrissey's countryman, Westwood, choked. :)

And if Morrissey had any sense he would've found someone with the MLB package on their cable and watched two Cy Young pitchers head to head, my main man C.C. Sabathia for the Indians vs. the Padres' Greg Maddox. C.C. won. :)

Last edited:
You mean he (and the rest of you) weren't watching the incredible dramatics at the US Open this weekend? Dear Lord. Figures SoLowers would miss the one sporting event this weekend that proved to have real historical importance (and a bit of comedy - Mickelson's quadruple bogey on one hole made me feel better about my game). Tiger was absolutely amazing in overcoming his injured knee to pull off a string of birdies on Saturday, and then sinking the long putt on the 18th green today for a birdie to tie Rocco, the Cinderella story (who was so nice he couldn't root for Tiger to miss the putt). I couldn't decide who I was rooting for, so it's geat it's going into a playoff round. I doubt Rocco has a chance in hell in his battle royale versus Tiger tomorrow, but hopefully he'll still be wearing his peace-sign belt buckle and winning personality.

Morrissey's countryman, Westwood, choked. :)

actually ,as usual theo,you are wrong,i watched it and i have a feeling that roco may pull it off,i dunno,normally i do not bet against tiger but i have a feeling,i wouldnt cal it historical,it was enjoyable and tiger playing the way he did with a bad knee is impressive but i would say his 2000 victory at pebble beach and his 97 masters win were far more historical.

actually ,as usual theo,you are wrong,i watched it and i have a feeling that roco may pull it off,i dunno,normally i do not bet against tiger but i have a feeling,i wouldnt cal it historical,it was enjoyable and tiger playing the way he did with a bad knee is impressive but i would say his 2000 victory at pebble beach and his 97 masters win were far more historical.

143d1098020479-wem-gehort-dieses-board-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Besides, if you must reply to him, you have to remember to wait at least a half hour so that he has time to make his brazillion edits. See?

Let me also add that anybody who uses the phrase "incredible dramatics" in reference to golf should be pitied.

Tags
drama eavesdropping
Back
Top Bottom