Morrissey naked on this weeks Hot Press

wow.jpg

Love it!!! I see the hot sun shining there also, very appropriate!;)

There's a second torso pic inside in black and white.
Will try and scan the interview in the next hour or two.
Things discussed.

David Davis and animal rights.
The ugliness of Irelands new Prime Minister.
Ant and Dec
Visconti not producing new album and why Finn is.
Eurovision
New York Dolls
Outside tour with Bowie, Bowie in general.
Nancy Sinatra
"Skull"
Being based in LA and the Hollywood classic movies
"Pigsty" is his favourite song.
Has had some stinkers too (Roy's Keen for example) "they absolutely confuse me, no idea what I was thinking of").
Would like to do a covers album now.
Sex
Romance
Relationships
The writing process
Fear of assassination.
Irishness/Britishness
His relationship with Ann West and feelings on the Moors Murders. Thoughts on the media's treatment of murderers/serial killers. Media treatment of the Madeline McCann case.

Six page spread with four pages of interview with two other pics I hadn't seen before, though no doubt others have...

AND...the new pics are by Jake Walters.

^^^
Thank you VERY much for the info. Can't wait to see the whole thing :D

Someone call 911 and have them bring the defibrilator!!!

:eek::horny::eek::horny::

He does look so good. It could be because the image is tiny, but he looks youthful.

I sing Roy's Keen in the shower. :(

Would like to do a covers album now.

What a coincidence--on the way into work this morning, I was just thinking about how Morrissey would be the least likely artist evar to do an album of covers, mostly because he reveres his favorite songs so much that he doesn't think he could do them justice. I'd still love to hear one, though.

What a coincidence--on the way into work this morning, I was just thinking about how Morrissey would be the least likely artist evar to do an album of covers, mostly because he reveres his favorite songs so much that he doesn't think he could do them justice. I'd still love to hear one, though.

I think that would be great, as I have always enjoyed his covers. There are very few artists that I would actually like to do a covers record, but he is definitely one of them. It would be really cool if he did a mix of some of his old faves, and some traditional stuff, A la Cat Power's covers record.

ok has it been asked? can we get this in the uk?
Also would people making tags spell check. Thanks :p

It is out today. I found it here in New York, so I'm sure that you could get it in the UK. It is an Irish magazine.

From the magazine:
We're every fortnight (14 days) so it's the issue that comes out on
June 19th and goes off sale on July 2nd.

OMG, this is the first thing I saw when i woke up this morning...I think I might burst into flames. He really does listen to us doesn't he?

OMG, this is the first thing I saw when i woke up this morning...I think I might burst into flames. He really does listen to us doesn't he?

Hey Pags, don't burst into flames until at least you've seen what is inside. Maybe we can then have a spontaneous combustion party:D

Tags
bellybutton filthy mind frink gerontophilia hairy chest masturbation photo
Back
Top Bottom