Frinkest Photo of The Year 2008

Frinkest Photo of The Year 2008

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my choice is on a good way..further on..

According to you'll_never_know, I shouldn't be voting, but I did. A work by Jake Walters, dear me what's happening!

After an agonizing decision, I voted for #1, France. When I first saw that picture I just melted. The way his head is titled and his beautiful blue eyes are just sparkling. All of those pictures are frinky for different reasons, it is just a matter of which speaks "frink" to you.:)

Isn't it odd that all the concerts were in Europe/Israel and America can only boast paparazzi shots?

the covershot of hot press is not in the vote?:eek: I thought so?
(not the b/w the other in colour..on the ehh:p..cover
coverhotpress.jpg

Is it considered bad form to vote for your own pic? Well, I will do :p Although I really love that Tel Aviv one too, and the Jake Walters. This is hard!

Hahaha, shameless self-promotion is always welcome!! :D

Keep up good work in 2009 UK tour.

^BUMP^

We all know that there are more than 60 Frinkers worldwide.

Look at poor Benicassim. *sniff* Show some love, you pervs.

20080123_morrissey_roundhouse_2-07b.jpg

Always one to blow my own, I believe my picture from the Roundhouse has been criminally overlooked. OK so it's not that special but the Edinburgh moment. Ewwwww, not nice.
Seriously though I'm sure it'll brighten someone's evening so I'm adding it regardless of prize or praise.

I've been posting far more than I'm comfortable with recently so please if anyone notices me back before January remind me to clear off.

Have a Happy Christmas or whatever you do at this time of the year. Bye Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back already! No. I'm gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
20080123_morrissey_roundhouse_2-07b.jpg

Always one to blow my own, I believe my picture from the Roundhouse has been criminally overlooked. OK so it's not that special but the Edinburgh moment. Ewwwww, not nice.
Seriously though I'm sure it'll brighten someone's evening so I'm adding it regardless of prize or praise.

I've been posting far more than I'm comfortable with recently so please if anyone notices me back before January remind me to clear off.

Have a Happy Christmas or whatever you do at this time of the year. Bye Bye.

Actually I wanted to have one of your photos, but all of them are posted as thumb nails, unable to make a copy.

This is the first annual poll, hope everyone will keep posting in 2009.

Many congratulations to Jake Walters.

Thank you very much for voting.
I'll post two remaining polls Morrissey Drama 2008 and Morrissey-Solo Thread of the Year 2008 later.

Back
Top Bottom