Morrissey in Uniform

He is Morrissey, he can do what he likes with his wardrobe, i still love him even with those shoes :D

Yeah, I thought it was funny and not at all cringe-worthy. Especially the names on the backs, the attention to detail is so intense that it's clear they planned the hell out of this thing.

PHWOAR!!!!

Yet another fantasy to add to the increasingly long "Morrissey Lustful Thoughts" list.

The knees get me........

I hadn't noticed before that he signed it. As if there isn't enough of a smackdown for his thrown shirts.
I'm diggin the change of clothes. MMM, you in your smelly uniform (or football kit), please be rude to me!
Ya think he'd wear some Cubbie blue for me when he blows into town? Ha Ha! I'll take anything. I just want to see him in anything other than a suit. Like jeans!!!!!

No definitely not. Only the yankees' pinstripes would do!;)

f*** MORRISSEY! (j/k calm down) but, f*** him, this just proves my life long question of whether Steven was a United or City fan, and no real City fan would EVER rock any red footie Jersey!! Which leads me to conclude that he was a United fan......Who the f*** are ManUnited?:mad:

Just the reigning 9 times Premiership winners that's all!
Of course Mozz is a red. He was born on the same street the Sir Matt Busby lived on for a star. Roy's Keane...........
Glory glory Man United as the reds go marching on on on:)

Good work diggin these up. Ive read them before but, they are very vague, well the first one anyway, saying "....yes, I love football" not "yes, I am one" you know. but, the second one seals the deal prety much though. Stretford lad, you know, I guess he had to be a red.:rolleyes:

Correctamundo G&T.

Would love to see Moz and the lads play 5 a side
Boz in goal obviously!

Morrissy looks handsome, wonderful.:) The big big big problem are his shoes... :D (But I like his knees too.:rolleyes:) What did he have in mind? No one could lend some decent shoes to that poor fellow? He looks..well....ridiculous. His shoes and socks make me think of a marquis. Next time, he will wear a beautiful wig, maybe, with some really beautiful silk clothes...:p

Morrissy looks handsome, wonderful.:) The big big big problem are his shoes... :D (But I like his knees too.:rolleyes:) What did he have in mind? No one could lend some decent shoes to that poor fellow? He looks..well....ridiculous. His shoes and socks make me think of a marquis. Next time, he will wear a beautiful wig, maybe, with some really beautiful silk clothes...:p

I thought at first he was wearing those shoes as a joke, but I think it was more the leather issue that was the sticking point. He didn't want those on here with a big nose tripping him up and whining about him being a hypocrite.

I thought at first he was wearing those shoes as a joke, but I think it was more the leather issue that was the sticking point. He didn't want those on here with a big nose tripping him up and whining about him being a hypocrite.
I thought there was maybe something with the leather issue;the problem is that his shoes seem to be made of leather.(???). I may be wrong, but he has already said that he sometimes wears leather shoes, i think...:confused:

I thought there was maybe something with the leather issue;the problem is that his shoes seem to be made of leather.(???). I may be wrong, but he has already said that he sometimes wears leather shoes, i think...:confused:

He said that back in the '80's, but I doubt that he still wears leather, what with all of the great alternatives these days. Those weren't around - or were extremely expensive - back in the '80's.

Just out of interest does anybody know what names the band had on their shirts, am I right in reading that Moz had MOBSTER?

yes thats right, and i know that Boz's said BOOZER and Jesse's said CHICO!:D

ps. i never thought id see morrissey in shorts! or kissing a woman at that! lol

Back
Top Bottom