Morrissey in PVC

Oh, I love it when Moz dresses in themes. I loved the Elvis PVC, I loved the sailor outfit, and the priest get-up was the best of them all. It's so much better than when he wears those boring designer suits.

The sailor outfit?!!!:eek: How could i have missed that one?:( Evidence please.......;)

^ The First Page

you mean to say you don't know this thread inside out? :p

i think i will say i prefer the sailor and priest outfit to the pvc elvis throwback. purely on the grounds that i would hate to be him sweating and jumping around on stage in pvc! :eek: but then again it does look rather tight ;)

i think i will say i prefer the sailor and priest outfit to the pvc elvis throwback. purely on the grounds that i would hate to be him sweating and jumping around on stage in pvc! :eek: but then again it does look rather tight ;)

But it's Morrissey sweating. Imagine how hot he'd be when he takes that outfit off his sexy bod....*giggles like a maniac* I shouldn't say these things so publically....especially if he reads these things!

But it's Morrissey sweating. Imagine how hot he'd be when he takes that outfit off his sexy bod....*giggles like a maniac* I shouldn't say these things so publically....especially if he reads these things!

he knows we're all thinking it. why else would he wear a pvc suit! really!

yes, just think pandy that he will need a hot shower too:eek:

what is Alain wearing btw ?

Thank you Comtesse but they seem to have vanished already. Judging by the reaction to the pvc, it sounds quite nasty.

Back
Top Bottom