Morrissey in Uniform

Its not a uniform, its a football kit....he looks like an old man in it too:p He looks ridiculous.:eek:

Why is it that Morrissey, follows popular or successful football teams and changes them every couple of years?

Its not a uniform, its a football kit....he looks like an old man in it too:p He looks ridiculous.:eek:

Why is it that Morrissey, follows popular or successful football teams and changes them every couple of years?

i like older men, he does not look ridiculous, he looks yummy and he is keeping things interesting by changing every few years. Variety is the spice of life :p

well, I call it a uniform. a soccer uniform. :p
actually, we call all sports-type clothing uniforms. must be an american thang.

well, you called it soccer for a start. :p It's footie or football here. But yes, it is a uniform

I hadn't noticed before that he signed it. As if there isn't enough of a smackdown for his thrown shirts.
I'm diggin the change of clothes. MMM, you in your smelly uniform (or football kit), please be rude to me!
Ya think he'd wear some Cubbie blue for me when he blows into town? Ha Ha! I'll take anything. I just want to see him in anything other than a suit. Like jeans!!!!!

i like older men, he does not look ridiculous, he looks yummy and he is keeping things interesting by changing every few years. Variety is the spice of life :p

amen, slum mum, couldn't have said it better meself (mozisgod, after all) :D :p

f*** MORRISSEY! (j/k calm down) but, f*** him, this just proves my life long question of whether Steven was a United or City fan, and no real City fan would EVER rock any red footie Jersey!! Which leads me to conclude that he was a United fan......Who the f*** are ManUnited?:mad:

Was he wearing cleats as well?

f*** MORRISSEY! (j/k calm down) but, f*** him, this just proves my life long question of whether Steven was a United or City fan, and no real City fan would EVER rock any red footie Jersey!! Which leads me to conclude that he was a United fan......Who the f*** are ManUnited?:mad:

From 1987:

Is it true you're a closet Manchester United fan?

"It's a much guarded secret but yes, I do like football. To watch and follow, I don't spectate. I don't have the scarf, I don't have the hat... It's a very easy way to escape mentally -- it's light entertainment. I can just put on the television, watch a game of football, get the cans out and drift."

Another telling quote from 1988:

"I've been seen once or twice on the terraces... I once bought a Manchester United hat, which I think was 12 shillings, and somebody ran up behind me and pulled it off and just ran ahead. So I thought, 'It's a very cruel world, I'm not prepared for this.' And I decided to get my revenge on society."

So, there you have it... at least, back in the day...

From 1987:

Is it true you're a closet Manchester United fan?

"It's a much guarded secret but yes, I do like football. To watch and follow, I don't spectate. I don't have the scarf, I don't have the hat... It's a very easy way to escape mentally -- it's light entertainment. I can just put on the television, watch a game of football, get the cans out and drift."

Another telling quote from 1988:

"I've been seen once or twice on the terraces... I once bought a Manchester United hat, which I think was 12 shillings, and somebody ran up behind me and pulled it off and just ran ahead. So I thought, 'It's a very cruel world, I'm not prepared for this.' And I decided to get my revenge on society."

So, there you have it... at least, back in the day...

Good work diggin these up. Ive read them before but, they are very vague, well the first one anyway, saying "....yes, I love football" not "yes, I am one" you know. but, the second one seals the deal prety much though. Stretford lad, you know, I guess he had to be a red.:rolleyes:

I'm not even going to attempt to play it cool about this :cool:

I just found the most awesome picture, ever:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/april2/1471053707/in/set-72157602229934548/

check out that album on flickr, it is awesome!!!

yeah it's awesome in that uniform, untill you see what shoes he's waering
Jezus Christ, could'nt someone in the audience hand over a pair off adidas
sneakers...or didn't He thought of that before
It's gonna be this years unflattering photo [ save frink thread ladies]

yeah it's awesome in that uniform, untill you see what shoes he's waering
Jezus Christ, could'nt someone in the audience hand over a pair off adidas
sneakers...or didn't He thought of that before
It's gonna be this years unflattering photo [ save frink thread ladies]

Ah well, I guess he figured, "I'm already wearing a full football kit onstage, so why not keep my dress shoes on? In for a penny, in for a pound." :D

Ah well, I guess he figured, "I'm already wearing a full football kit onstage, so why not keep my dress shoes on? In for a penny, in for a pound." :D

He is Morrissey, he can do what he likes with his wardrobe, i still love him even with those shoes :D

Back
Top Bottom