Meet-ups w/ people from forums while on a holiday/vacation

I had some time alone to think & reflect on this trip, sadly in that, next month, I'm 35 & I'm still unmarried & yes, I'm straight. It's just sickens me.

Let's see here - I'm almost 44, never married and straight. You must think I'm a loser. :eek:

Honestly, my life rocks. :guitar: Thank goodness I never married the bozos I've dated!

Well, I've decided to go to an after party following the Bunnymen gig on Wednesday night. I'm fretting about it (again) yet, maybe I'll meet a cute Bunnymen Bunnyman there....

Wish me luck...I'll "need" it but, I'm still going to do it.

Anyone else from this website going to the gig at Radio City Music Hall on Wednesday in NYC? The after-party is at The Beauty Bar: 231 14th St.

Well, I've decided to go to an after party following the Bunnymen gig on Wednesday night. I'm fretting about it (again) yet, maybe I'll meet a cute Bunnymen Bunnyman there....

Wish me luck...I'll "need" it but, I'm still going to do it.

Anyone else from this website going to the gig at Radio City Music Hall on Wednesday in NYC? The after-party is at The Beauty Bar: 231 14th St.

omg, you HAVE to stop thinking that way!! just say "im gonna go have a good time and meet some fun people." again, stop thinking that every chance you get to go out you might find someone. don't psyche yourself up like that. you'll be let down every time.

Tags
broken record i love mozzy1
Back
Top Bottom