Just got an email from it's Morrisseys World

Irish Budd

Oh well.Enough said.
Please see below =

'All you Need Is Me' Released 2nd June
Originally slated for release on 19th May, Morrissey will now be releasing 'All You Need Is Me' on 2nd June for one week only.

One of the handful of new songs to have graced the set lists of recent shows, his second single of the year boasts the production mastery of Jerry Finn, the man behind 2004's widely acclaimed long player You Are The Quarry. Finn is also putting the finishing touches to Morrissey's new studio album which is due for an Autumn 2008 release.

'All You Need Is Me' is released on 2nd June for one week only so you'll need to get in there sharpish to get your copy. The single comes with some delicious B-sides in these delectable formats...pick up all three formats for just £5 only at Recordstore.co.uk. Individual formats can be purchased from Amazon here.

CD single
01. All You Need Is Me
02. Children In Pieces (Recorded in LA with Oscar and BAFTA winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla, responsible for Brokeback Mountain, Babel and The Motorcycle Diaries. Produced by Jerry Finn, the man behind 2004's You Are The Quarry.)

7' #1
A1. All You Need Is Me
B1. My Dearest Love (Recorded in LA with Oscar and BAFTA winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla, responsible for Brokeback Mountain, Babel and The Motorcycle Diaries. Produced by Jerry Finn, the man behind 2004's You Are The Quarry.)

7' #2
A1. All You Need Is Me
B1. Drive-in Saturday (Written by David Bowie this version was recorded live at the Orpheum Theater, Omaha, Nebraska, 11th May 2007)

Win tickets to Wireless in Morrissey's Timeline area
As you know the only place you can see Morrissey this summer is at Wireless and now you have the chance to win four tickets to the festival on the official site.
To be in with a chance of winning, upload your personal Morrissey blogs, images and videos in the newly launched Timeline area here. The best story, video or image will be chosen in June so get posting and sharing your Morrissey memories!

In addition to four tickets to Wireless, the winner will also bag themselves priority entrance wristbands, merchandise and an autographed Greatest Hits vinyl.

This year's Wireless Festival will be held on 4th July in Hyde Park. So far acts Mr Moz has chosen to perform include Beck, The New York Dolls, The Courteeners, Black Kids, Siouxsie Sioux, Guillemots, Dirty Pretty Things, The Wombats and Noise Is The Best Revenge among many more.

I just got that email too. I checked the Recordstore.co.uk and logged in. I forgot that I had ordered the bundle from them on April 9th! I must have also ordered a single from HMV and got confused when I got the cancelled email from them. :confused:

In the furture all will be well............ :p

Anyone else confused by the 'competition' ?

I got my email about the chance of winning four tickets for the Wireless Festival so went straight to the official site to enter and read the following.............

WIN TICKETS TO WIRELESS IN THE NEW TIMELINE AREA! 21/05/08

Win tickets to Wireless in Morrissey's Timeline area
As you know the only place you can see Morrissey this summer is at Wireless and now you have the chance to win four tickets to the festival on the official site.

To be in with a chance of winning, upload your personal Morrissey blogs, images and videos in the newly launched Timeline area here on itsmorrisseysworld.com. The best story, video or image will be chosen in June so get posting and sharing your Morrissey memories!

In addition to four tickets to Wireless, the winner will also bag themselves priority entrance wristbands, merchandise and an autographed Greatest Hits vinyl.

The bit I was going to do was the story element but when you enter 'timeline' you are just offered 'images' 'reviews' 'video's'. Am I missing something here. Do you put your blog/story into reviews??? That heading to me means a review of any 2008 releases. I have already read that some fans are having trouble with the submit button???? is this all part of the same problem:confused::confused:

God Morrissey, why is everything so complicated with you ! :guitar::confused::p:)

I sent an e-mail last night about "submit problem" to Decca and now it is fixed :D. I uploaded a pic - with a bit of hassel but i got there in the end;).My pic never caem up but i hope it does sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom