Just back from filming Culture Show (to be shown this coming Saturday)

Ahhhh...Johan, use your common sense.
We can't control mind of Morrissey, can we?
Morrissey enjoys winding up people.

Am I wrong to ask basic coutesy on public forums ?
At least she could have written SPOILLER WARNING on her post.

Kewpie, I didn't find any post on the Main Board about Morrissey saying that he lost. Why would the show call him up to tell him he lost, and why tell him now before the show? Just wait until Saturday.

BTW, it too late to vote you for Rant of the Year? :p

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Lydia, you didn't mean to upset us, however, if you've read Uncleskinny's original post, you could've kept your mouth shut!!

How old are you?
I'm very disappointed with someone who has very little consideration to the others.
You have no respect to other members?
Even Morrissey said something about it, you didn't have to tell us.

You must be very popular telling everything you know to the world.
Pity your parents haven't give you an important advice:you don't have to tell everything you know to others.
I disrespect people who have no coutesy and respect to the others.

I'm glad I got the advice when I was a child.

Kewpie, are you in your period?? (Is your Auntie down from reading?? I'm a foreigner that has never been in the UK and thousands of kms away I just deducted it easily)

That's why once a month you become so nasty and bossy to people, just like you were with me a month ago, when someone tells a joke (my case) or an innocent comment (Lydia's case) you don't approve???

Are you a moderator here? No
Did somebody chose you as our forum behaviour authority? No

Who are you to slag Lydia off and call her irresponsible, inconsiderate, disrespectful, say she has no conscience!!! that her parents didn't educate her well... That you don't respect her because she has no courtesy!!
And that you're glad you did get the advice when you were a child, putting yourself again as an example of behavior, or perfection leader...
Please!!! Stop it!!! You're just one of us like anybody else. No more, no less.

The only rude and inconsiderate here, were you to her... She just repeated a simple Morrissey comment from the gig that's it!!! IT'S NOT LIFE OR DEATH!! And if you didn't like it, well, bad luck! You can't overreact like that!! That's what you do... Overreacting... And unless you're in your period or suffer from bipolar disorder, your reaction is absolutely exagerated...

And since you're always saying to people what to do or not, that you always are organizing polls choosing by yourself who should be on the list, and always popping up with forum links everytime someone starts a new thread, I think you seek the limelight and people's attention... You think you own this forum and that you rule it and that you are an authority in everything we should say here... But you're not, and in this one with Lydia you just went too far...

If you answer this as mad as with Lydia, then you will prove me right before the whole community.

chill out man you are making waaaay too big a deal out of this

Wow! - this has certainly upset a few people.

We did consider posting details of the winner to pass it on to those sooooo interested that they couldn't wait until the w'end, but agreed to respect the confidentiality clause as requested.

It seemed fair, though, to post something about the day in general, and, as previously wrote, I thought Skinny did a fair assessment of that.

Whether or not people have over-reacted depends on how high a value you put on the competition and the Culture Show. It's obviously more important to some than to others.

In case it is possible to 'spoil' things any further, I'll say no more, other than to say that my illusion of the Moz-fan community as one, big happy/'miserabilist' family has been shattered for good.

If Morrissey did come second, it's an amazing achievment on that list, and it means he is the greatest living icon in music, which is as we know undeniable. David Attenborough -- very respectable person in UK culture, no doubt, but nobody wants to be him or be like him (same goes for Macca for that matter), which is an important element of being an icon I think.

Even if he does win, everyone will say it was fixed, it will get no press coverage and everybody will be generally just as disdainful of him as always.

And tonight's the night! :)
Uncleskinny, start thinking about your story ;)

And tonight's the night! :)
Uncleskinny, start thinking about your story ;)

Oh it's here. There's a blinkin' article in our local paper about this, believe it or not. Mike has good contacts at the paper and they came yesterday to photo Mike and I. I just got the article. It's OK, I suppose.

Peter

Oh it's here. There's a blinkin' article in our local paper about this, believe it or not. Mike has good contacts at the paper and they came yesterday to photo Mike and I. I just got the article. It's OK, I suppose.

Peter

You should post the article.
Is your Weakest Link appearance on Monday 18th?

I don't understand why you're mad at that Lydia person. She's just telling what Morrissey told during the concert. Imagine you'd been to that concert, would you be angry at Morrissey then because he said it? And who knows, maybe Mozz was joking..:rolleyes:

ooh i'm gonna believe this...
moz was joking... *chants to herself*
moz was joking.

Hey, that's what I'm doing all the time, and it helps :p

20 minutes off...damn it
no problem. hunny :D

Mark Kermode must have been taking the piss. He certainly knows that song, as he performed it enough times in his old band "The Lonesome and Penniless Cowboys". In the eighties there was a play at the Contact Theatre in Manchester called "If you have Five Seconds to Spare", and they were the live band who accompanied the show. My mate Frank was in it.

So either Mr Kermode is developing Alzheimers, or he was pulling your plonker!

Well done guys, you did us proud. Shame Morrissey was second, but he did really well!

Back
Top Bottom