Just back from filming Culture Show (to be shown this coming Saturday)

What time is it on this saturday? Important for me as I get home after being in France for four month's and don't wanna miss it.

You met Lauren Laverne, you lucky, lucky person. She is a beauty. She also called that bloke from Keane an 'ugly moon-faced git' so that's another reason to like her.

Sorry I stand corrected. No mention of it...

But all it is is some caccy TV program on BBC2 that noone watches. Apart from Morrissey acolytes!

You must be very popular telling everything you know to the world.
Pity your parents haven't give you an important advice:you don't have to tell everything you know to others.
I disrespect people who have no coutesy and respect to the others.

I'm glad I got the advice when I was a child.

jesus! leave the poor girl alone, she's just relating what moz said, i was gonna post it myself but i only heard at about 1 am and was already in bed.

Last edited:
I will watch on Saturday, was there chemistry then, between you and Lauren, the camera will pick it up Peter.

Sorry Kewpie but is your Auntie down from Reading?

Sorry I don't get your joke, I'm a foreigner living in UK.

Of course I'm aware of the main board, but why do we have to put up with irresponsible, inconsiderate indivisuals on forums?
Function of main board and forums are different and there must be mutual agreement amongst members.
I'm not disappointed with Morrissey didn't win, but very disappointed with lack of respect and consideration of a poster.

On behalf of us Peter, Mike and Mary Ann took part in the programme.
Worst thing is that Lydia has no conscience at all.
She could have posted "during the gig Morrissey said about the poll, if you'd like to know send me a PM".
If you have a common sense and consideration, you'd avoid unnecessary troubles.

Jane Birkin, it's sad to know that you also have no respect to the above three people.

Of course I'm aware of the main board, but why do we have to put up with irresponsible, inconsiderate indivisuals on forums?
Function of main board and forums are different and there must be mutual agreement amongst members.
I'm not disappointed with Morrissey didn't win, but very disappointed with lack of respect and consideration of a poster.

She could have posted "during the gig Morrissey said about the poll, if you'd like to know send me a PM".

Jane Birkin, it's sad to know that you also have no respect to the above three people.

personally, i'm glad to have been told, well in advance, that he didn't win.

who really gives a toss?

it hardly matters whether mr. m. won or lost; Fry was robbed.

Last edited:
I have nothing to look forward too now, I hope your feeling happy Lydia, BIGMOUTH!

I don't understand why you're mad at that Lydia person. She's just telling what Morrissey told during the concert. Imagine you'd been to that concert, would you be angry at Morrissey then because he said it? And who knows, maybe Mozz was joking..:rolleyes:

I have nothing to look forward too now, hope your happy Morrissey, BIGMOUTH!

I respect the above people. Wel one of them who I vaguely know and I can say hes a thoroughly decent chap from my minimal communications with him.
To say Lydia has no conscience... well I can tell you she trains guide dogs!!!

By the merits of your argument none of us should provide or download bootlegs. As that is clearly piracy and thus none of us have any consideration for Morrissey's artistic standing.

Just because Lydia has ruined your Saturday night... try doing the lottery and watchign the X-factor instead. Its the grand final!!! 15mil folks can't be wrong!!!

I think people have taken this whole thing far too seriously. :rolleyes: Even in the UK most people don't even know it's happening. It's on BBC2 for god's sake.

I think the result is a good one. I like Attenborough and I'm glad Moz beat miserable old Macca (go Heather!).

I respect the above people. Wel one of them who I vaguely know and I can say hes a thoroughly decent chap from my minimal communications with him.

By the merits of your argument none of us should provide or download bootlegs. As that is clearly piracy and thus none of us have any consideration for Morrissey's artistic standing.

Just because Lydia has ruined your Saturday night... try doing the lottery and watchign the X-factor instead. Its the grand final!!! 15mil folks can't be wrong!!!
I don't do the lottery, 15 million people are Zombies.

Well it is a taxation on the poor. Which is why I don't do it!!

And I guess you're a Strictly Come Dancing kinda person. Foxtrot or waltz?

Just because Lydia has ruined your Saturday night... try doing the lottery and watching the X-factor instead. Its the grand final!!! 15mil folks can't be wrong!!!

Sorry, on Saturday I'm going to see Jarvis!!
Million times better than watching a silly TV show X-factor.

It's nothing to do with Lydia's profession, what do I supposed to know about her life?
I only complain that she is wrong to post what she heard last night!!

Don't bring totally differnt subject to this argument.
No one said anything about bootleg downloading and Morrissey's artistic standing.
This is about an individual who has no respect and consideration to other forum members.
You're entitle to defend your friend, but at least she could've admitted her mistake and apologised.

It's the last about my rant of the subject and sincerley hope Lydia won't make same mistake again.

So, do we definitely know he didn't win, or is this all hear say? Even if moz did say it, he is fond of a bit of sarcasm! (By the way, I'm not angry with Lydia, we wouldnt be if she'd told us he had won, I'm just rather disappointed.)

I'm sure if you look in the tour feedback section, attendees of last night's gig have said the same thing... so it would have been on the forum sooner rather than later.

Strange thing is, they haven't, and I'm sure they would have said so if Moz really did say that he hadn't won. So either Lydia is lying (or she misheard what Morrissey said) or the other attendees of yesterday's gig ware deaf (or misheard what Morrissey said).

However, if Peter was asked not to say anything, then surely Moz was asked the same thing, so where is your rant against Morrissey, Kewpie?

Of course, it'd be fun if he won. But isn't it too early for him to win a title like that? I'm thinking 2016 would be a better year.

Back
Top Bottom