It’s official; Moz interview in next week’s NME!

Pics from todays NME here...
2053280544_edbb37b33a_b.jpg

HUH, No mozwa.com appearing alongside true-to-you.net showing on the Roundhouse tour ad this time, as was the case with the LA Palladium ad from August; see
mozweekeo5.jpg

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=07/08/24/1634231

Does that mean that he now doesn't approve? :confused: ;)

Man, that sure would be a great way to spend Mozart's birthday. The final night at The Roundhouse. I'm sure Mozart would approve.

Well, you know, I didn't like to say. That other site really needs more content and visitors. I think we all know where the action is.

Peter

Peter, do you know who runs/ran that site? Did anyone ever find out?

It always seemed weird to me that this site could come out of nowhere, have hardly any content, and get his approval and endorsement so quickly... It made it seem like he might've had something to do with the site from the beginning.(shock horror! :eek:...:D)

Well, you know, I didn't like to say. That other site really needs more content and visitors. I think we all know where the action is.

Peter

yeah, i guess when moz plugged that site with his palladium ad in august, maybe he thought that people would exit solo and move to mozwa all b/c of his endorsement?? but now a few months on, he realizes that experiment failed so he is no longer attaching himself to mozwa? just some speculation and conjecture. but i was quite annoyed seeing his premature affirmation of it on that palladium ad from august..

Related and humorously, mozwa had this thread in sept entitled "Seems as if there are only 5 active members": http://www.mozwa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520&highlight=five+active

Also, on the mozwa home page, they *currently* show these as the "new" tour dates:
20 Sept Tijuana, BC - El Foro, Mexico
21 Sept Las Vegas, NV - Pearl Concert Theater, US
23 Sept San Francisco, CA -The Fillmore, US
24 Sept San Francisco, CA -The Fillmore, US

What a travesty! :eek::rolleyes:

It always seemed weird to me that this site could come out of nowhere, have hardly any content, and get his approval and endorsement so quickly... It made it seem like he might've had something to do with the site from the beginning.(shock horror! :eek:...:D)

I don't know, the DNS records are indeterminate. I'm guessing Morrissey decided to give a new site a chance, but it didn't fulfil the promise. There appears to be someone called Fan Lin as an administrator (if I'm not being really dim). Anyway, it's a shame, because the more the merrier, and they could have been a really excellent site, but for one reason or another, it hasn't gained the approval it required. Ever since I found this site, it has always been THE place that the fans come to.

Peter

i have a question maybe it`s off topic, but why morrissey doesn`t like morrissey-solo?

I fear the NME butcher him for homphobia, and bring up 'all the lazy dykes'

oh what did he do now:confused:

maybe the eatdisorder organisation, for 'thats how people throw up'

soz not funny,eatdisorder is very underrated and kills young people daily

edit;

ofcourse, the Kristeen Young 'head' story

whose gonna open for Morrissey the upcoming shows?

Last edited:
i have a question maybe it`s off topic, but why morrissey doesn`t like morrissey-solo?

Moz used to publicly state that he did indeed like the site (he called it a 'great site' in a Janice Long interview).

However, (if I recall correctly, and I may not!) things turned sour when a 'rumour' news item was published (think it was about about Moz not paying the crew?) and Morrissey's lawyer threatened the site with legal action.
Since then, he's referred to it as 'so low' (clever huh!).

Last edited:

isnt true to you the same , its more of a press release site than a fan site , it has little interation and less content

thank you maurice E i didn`t know that,thanks for the answer :)

Back
Top Bottom