It’s official; Moz interview in next week’s NME!

Maurice E

There’s an advert for it in today’s issue. The caption is ‘Morrissey, the king of controversy returns’. There’s a picture of Moz looking a bit pissed off (in a building high above a city street; possibly New York). He’s wearing a blue blazer and a ‘je suis’ t-shirt…

PS There's a 2 page ad for the London dates too.
One page with the dates, the other with a huge picture of Moz.
It's quite an old one (possibly early 90's). Close up of face with eyes shut...

PS There's a 2 page ad for the London dates too.
One page with the dates, the other with a huge picture of Moz.
It's quite an old one (possibly early 90's). Close up of face with eyes shut...

Is it the same pic used for the US dates?

Um, I'm sure you've been asked this before, but, link me to a larger version of the picture in your signature, please ma'am?

Go to page 462 of the frink thread, i swiped it from there, it looks so gorgeous in full size! :p

I know that there are other posters from the Chicago area on here. :) Do any of you know where in Chicagoland I can buy an issue of "NME"? Thanks...

This will save you wading through the frink thread (although it is a lot of fun)

P1000265.jpg

Taken by me at the Friday night gig at New York.

Anyone else not bothered about buying the NME next week? I haven't bought it in years, not because I'm protesting the way they treat Morrissey, but I can't bear to read articles about dreadful bands being "the next big thing". I know hype is their bread and butter, but it jades me after a while.

That said, I'll read the cut and paste/scan of the article that is bound to be posted on this website.

I know that there are other posters from the Chicago area on here. :) Do any of you know where in Chicagoland I can buy an issue of "NME"? Thanks...

Borders on State & Randolph sells NME.
You bet I'll be there to pick mine up. If you want me to get you one, PM me your address :) Chi-town peace!

Pics from todays NME here...

Peter

Oh, thank you Peter! I've been dying to get my hands on a good quality version of that tour advertisement photo since it first appeared. Gorgeous young Mozzer = False advertising.

Back
Top Bottom