Jesus of Nazareth, known as "J-dogg" by some

What is your opinion of Jesus?

• Total voters
I think you're on to something, bun bun!! It's times like this that I really wish we still had the insightful button!!

Glad you got the impression, too. I wasn't sure; he is very subtle about these things!

Talking of punchable faces, I have to make my way to the Apple Store or Macforum or whatever it's called... If there ever was a bunch of less helpful people... :rolleyes:

Glad you got the impression, too. I wasn't sure; he is very subtle about these things!

Talking of punchable faces, I have to make my way to the Apple Store or Macforum or whatever it's called... If there ever was a bunch of less helpful people... :rolleyes:
Oh God, nerds, i bet. Are they total nerds, bun bun?! Nerds are The WORST! Good luck dealing with them!!

Also, while we're on the topic, I think born to eat meringue might also dislike the jews! But in his case, I don't think it's anything that getting out of the house once in a while won't solve! He probably thinks it's the jews fault he can't get laid :lbf:

I must say, though, it is something to see a new religious mania developing in you, audrey! It helps set your past manias in context.

Perhaps it’s something of a mental breakdown he’s experiencing after one of his purposes in life - worshipping the Jews and telling anyone who’d listen about what a fascinating group of people they are - turned out not to be the brightest idea. I know that even prior to six months ago he was claiming not to be a Zionist, but he didn’t exactly have anything critical to say about Israel back then, and how many times did we have to read posts from him about what a marvellous piece of work Morrissey’s ‘Israel’ is? He even gave it a 10/10 rating. He was also writing anti-Islam posts— this was only a year ago.

Then there were all the posts about “pedestrian” and “nonsensical” anti-semitism, as if he couldn’t quite wrap his head around why people would have a problem with the Jews. It seems to me that the events since October 7th have forced him to confront reality, finally. You don’t see me having a similar breakdown since I’ve been aware for years about what these people are capable of. I don’t know where Aubrey’s head has been for all this time - stuck in a novel, possibly - that he’s only now beginning to fully comprehend and come to terms with it all. While there’s likely a touch of facetiousness to his sudden fondness for Islam, I’d suggest that on some level he’s attempting to atone for how blinkered he’s been for so long (by switching from taking a knee for the Jews to taking a knee for the Muslims).

I’m not trying to criticise; he took his time but at least he’s now getting it somewhat, unlike you! You’ll never get it. BUT, I have to say, if he had spent less time licking the boots of the Jews throughout the years then their conduct over the past six months wouldn’t have been such a startling wake up call for him. I tried to warn him 12 months ago by asking him “what have the Jews ever done for you that you speak of them with such reverence any chance you get?” and all he did was send me a lengthy love letter to the Jews in response. Fast forward 12 months and he’s praising Allah, talking about fleeing to Indonesia, and calling for the death of America.

It's nice to see the moral fruits of esoteric "sexy Jesus" Christianity and yoga coming into full focus. Getting in tune with god/the universe seems to result in having the morality of a mean girl, where "OMG we should totally be able to punch people with faces we don't like!!!" and "pigs deserve to be eaten because they're nasty and why don't they f*cken make themselves smarter and nicer to us? Lions, too, they're total bitches to us! Like, why don't we eat lions, bun-bun? I'll bet they taste pretty good!! We could even milk them and make ice cream!!!"—"I know, right? I was just going to ask that, but you're so brilliant you asked it first!"

This must be all that virtuous and compassionate "Christian culture" Tom Holland and Douglas Murray like to fawn over. That's what got us to realize that people deserve to be violently punished for their looks (not their fault, in most cases) and pigs deserve to suffer and be eaten for their nature (not their fault).

Last edited:
Perhaps it’s something of a mental breakdown he’s experiencing after one of his purposes in life - worshipping the Jews and telling anyone who’d listen about what a fascinating group of people they are - turned out not to be the brightest idea. I know that even prior to six months ago he was claiming not to be a Zionist, but he didn’t exactly have anything critical to say about Israel back then, and how many times did we have to read posts from him about what a marvellous piece of work Morrissey’s ‘Israel’ is? He even gave it a 10/10 rating. He was also writing anti-Islam posts— this was only a year ago.

Then there were all the posts about “pedestrian” and “nonsensical” anti-semitism, as if he couldn’t quite wrap his head around why people would have a problem with the Jews. It seems to me that the events since October 7th have forced him to confront reality, finally. You don’t see me having a similar breakdown since I’ve been aware for years about what these people are capable of. I don’t know where Aubrey’s head has been for all this time - stuck in a novel, possibly - that he’s only now beginning to fully comprehend and come to terms with it all. While there’s likely a touch of facetiousness to his sudden fondness for Islam, I’d suggest that on some level he’s attempting to atone for how blinkered he’s been for so long (by switching from taking a knee for the Jews to taking a knee for the Muslims).

I’m not trying to criticise; he took his time but at least he’s now getting it somewhat, unlike you! You’ll never get it. BUT, I have to say, if he had spent less time licking the boots of the Jews throughout the years then their conduct over the past six months wouldn’t have been such a startling wake up call for him. I tried to warn him 12 months ago by asking him “what have the Jews ever done for you that you speak of them with such reverence any chance you get?” and all he did was send me a lengthy love letter to the Jews in response. Fast forward 12 months and he’s praising Allah, talking about fleeing to Indonesia, and calling for the death of America.

Thanks (I think) for "not trying to criticize." Maybe I should've bolded "unserious" in my reference to becoming Muslim. Of course I'm praising Allah facetiously, at least when I'm not re-defining "Allah" so liberally it becomes meaningless, the same way liberal and cultural Christians re-appropriate Jesus.

I've never been a supporter of Israel. I've always been opposed to US interventionism, from Vietnam to all our misadventures abroad to our support for Zionist butchery. I've liked the foreign policy of Gore Vidal and Noam Chomsky since my early 20s, and nothing has changed there. Nothing has changed in my answer to you about why I don't hate Jews. I hate Zionism, which admittedly has captured a vast majority of Jews, but many were simply raised with the mindset and never bothered to question it. I don't equate ignorance with evil. Zionist apologists like Ben Shapiro, Bari Weiss, and Noa Tishby are evil. I'll grant that categories like philo- and anti-Semite are becoming a lot less nuanced now—a hand which has been crudely forced by the Zionists. If "support for Israel" is the dividing line, then I'll be in the re-education camp along with you.

I still think Israel is a 10/10, even though I also think he should qualify it. It's painfully naïve and he has no excuse for not being aware of that now in light of the current atrocities. But the naïveté is part of, um, "the poetic element." And Malarkey wasn't entirely wrong: it's about sex and Catholicism, too. Les Tameside called it "Nietzsche in a nutshell." I'm interested in all of these things. Leave it to Morrissey to take the wrong side and still have it be great art.

Last edited:
It nice to see the moral fruits of esoteric "sexy Jesus" Christianity and yoga coming into full focus. Getting in tune with god/the universe seems to result in having the morality of a mean girl, where "OMG we should totally be able to punch people with faces we don't like!!!" and "pigs deserve to be eaten because they're nasty and why don't they f*cken make themselves smarter and nicer to us? Lions, too, they're total bitches to us! Like, why don't we eat lions, bun-bun? I'll bet they taste pretty good!! We could even milk them and make ice cream!!!"—"I know, right? I was just going to ask that, but you're so brilliant you asked it first!"

This must be all that virtuous and compassionate "Christian culture" Tom Holland and Douglas Murray like to fawn over. That's what got us to realize that people deserve to be violently punished for their looks (not their fault, in most cases) and pigs deserve to suffer and be eaten for their nature (not their fault).

You are funny but somewhat inconsistent. Perhaps you have forgotten that you thought "you see them, you want to behead them" was a hilarious comment made by Barking a few weeks ago, because I don't see how "you see them, you want to punch them" (especially when it's clearly a flippant remark) is somehow morally worse than that. And how you can deduct from that that I would think it's a good idea to eat lions is fascinating. Why don't you address rifke's points about your religion instead of making up shit about us eating ice cream made of lion milk? Jesus.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but for 45 pages now you have been bashing things and concepts that mean something to some people (Jesus, Christianity, yoga etc), and you’re not exactly holding back either. It’s fine, it’s your thread and you can write whatever you like, but it’s a fact that you are not unduly concerned with other people’s feelings. So please forgive me for popping in every once in a while and having a little laugh at what is essentially you being provocative.

You are funny but somewhat inconsistent. Perhaps you have forgotten that you thought "you see them, you want to behead them" was a hilarious comment made by Barking a few weeks ago, because I don't see how "you see them, you want to punch them" (especially when it's clearly a flippant remark) is somehow morally worse than that. And how you can deduct from that that I would think it's a good idea to eat lions is fascinating. Why don't you address rifke's points about your religion instead of making up shit about us eating ice cream made of lion milk? Jesus.

I did find Barking’s comment hilarious, but I knew it was facetious because (presumably) he doesn’t actually go around beheading people. nicky wire’s legs does, I believe, eat prosciutto, so I took her comment about pigs deserving their suffering seriously. If she’s just doing a parody of a Johnnie Ray-like anti-vegan troll then I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. The reason I went to lions is because they dine on humans more frequently than pigs do so, following her logic, lions would deserve to be tortured as well (if not more so).

I’d address her points on religion, but if consideration for people’s religious sensitivities is a concern here, then she’s saying far more provocative things about Islam than I’ve said about Christianity. I mean, she just slammed Islam as a religion that rapes boys. Where have I smeared Christians as broadly? I did criticize the cat-burnings in 17th c. France, but only to show that the bible is lax on animal cruelty. I would never say “Christianity is a religion that burns cats” on account of a regional, cultural practice that took advantage of the bible’s silence. Pederast Muslims are similarly exploiting a loophole in the Qur’an. But the Qur’an does actually condemn homosexuality. There are many orthodox Muslims who want to execute the pederasts by throwing them from the rooftops.

I did find Barking’s comment hilarious, but I knew it was facetious because (presumably) he doesn’t actually go around beheading people. nicky wire’s legs does, I believe, eat prosciutto, so I took her comment about pigs deserving their suffering seriously. If she’s just doing a parody of a Johnnie Ray-like anti-vegan troll then I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. The reason I went to lions is because they dine on humans more frequently than pigs do so, following her logic, lions would deserve to be tortured as well (if not more so).

I’d address her points on religion, but if consideration for people’s religious sensitivities is a concern here, then she’s saying far more provocative things about Islam than I’ve said about Christianity. I mean, she just slammed Islam as a religion that rapes boys. Where have I smeared Christians as broadly? I did criticize the cat-burnings in 17th c. France, but only to show that the bible is lax on animal cruelty. I would never say “Christianity is a religion that burns cats” on account of a regional, cultural practice that took advantage of the bible’s silence. Pederast Muslims are similarly exploiting a loophole in the Qur’an. But the Qur’an does actually condemn homosexuality. There are many orthodox Muslims who want to execute the pederasts by throwing them from the rooftops.
Pederasts? No, audrey, homosexuals. You chose to say pederasts because you thought we would all be in favour of that, and maybe they do throw pederasts from rooftops (they should throw rapists from rooftops while they're at it) but as you know very well they also do that to gays, an entirely separate category of people from pederasts. So add homosexuals to the laundry list of people they not only WANT to kill but WILL if they get the chance, and you've just strengthened my argument.

I'm so impressed you remembered that, bun bun!

It's nice to see the moral fruits of esoteric "sexy Jesus" Christianity and yoga coming into full focus. Getting in tune with god/the universe seems to result in having the morality of a mean girl, where "OMG we should totally be able to punch people with faces we don't like!!!" and "pigs deserve to be eaten because they're nasty and why don't they f*cken make themselves smarter and nicer to us? Lions, too, they're total bitches to us! Like, why don't we eat lions, bun-bun? I'll bet they taste pretty good!! We could even milk them and make ice cream!!!"—"I know, right? I was just going to ask that, but you're so brilliant you asked it first!"

You might have noticed were you as perspicacious as bun bun that bun bun in applying his thumbs up excised the part from my post about pigs deserving to be eaten. So from that we can deduce that he presumably does not agree with my premise, and thus you're being totally unfair.

Pederasts? No, audrey, homosexuals. You chose to say pederasts because you thought we would all be in favour of that, and maybe they do throw pederasts from rooftops (they should throw rapists from rooftops while they're at it) but as you know very well they also do that to gays, an entirely separate category of people from pederasts. So add homosexuals to the laundry list of people they not only WANT to kill but WILL if they get the chance, and you've just strengthened my argument.

Of course some Muslims throw gays from the rooftops. But there are also Muslim countries where the penalty for homosexuality isn’t death. Again you’re lumping all Muslims together when it’s not a monolithic religion. The letters of St. Paul are arguably more condemning of homosexuality than Mohammed was, but people of both religions pick & choose and re-interpret at their whim or cultural influences, and I treat each believer according to his or her beliefs. I’m differentiating between homosexuals and pederasts because there is a difference.

Of course some Muslims throw gays from the rooftops. But there are also Muslim countries where the penalty for homosexuality isn’t death. Again you’re lumping all Muslims together when it’s not a monolithic religion. The letters of St. Paul are arguably more condemning of homosexuality than Mohammed was, but people of both religions pick & choose and re-interpret at their whim or cultural influences, and I treat each believer according to his or her beliefs. I’m differentiating between homosexuals and pederasts because there is a difference.
I know there's a difference. But you chose to use the example of pederasts rather than homosexuals because it would be far less offensive. You didn't care to highlight that your new religion is murderously hostile to gays as well. And when st Paul condemns homosexuality does he state that homosexuals should be thrown off roofs or stoned to death or transed as conversion therapy? Because we all know that the bible condemns homosexuality but I've never once heard it advocating killing homosexuals.

I know there's a difference. But you chose to use the example of pederasts rather than homosexuals because it would be far less offensive. You didn't care to highlight that your new religion is murderously hostile to gays as well. And when st Paul condemns homosexuality does he state that homosexuals should be thrown off roofs or stoned to death or transed as conversion therapy? Because we all know that the bible condemns homosexuality but I've never once heard it advocating killing homosexuals.

No, Paul doesn’t say to throw them off rooftops, but neither does Mohammed. The condemnation in the Qur’an is just a re-telling of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both Islam and Christianity have the OT as their source, but Paul (unlike Mo) goes on at length to emphasize just how detestable homosexuality is unto the Lord. The bible does in fact recommend the execution of homosexuals; it is the reason why both Christian and Islamic societies have made it punishable by death. “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, they have committed an abomination; the two of them shall be put to death; their bloodguilt is upon them.”—Leviticus 20:13.

Tags
christianity edith sitwell jesus religion
Back
Top Bottom