I Met Morrissey last night

Aw, such a lovely story! I don't think I could have remained that calm. Or been able to form a coherent sentence for that matter. :D

Um, he's just another person in the world. Yeah, he sings cool songs, but no reason to have a panic attack.

I was at the bar when Morrissey was led into the dressing rooms to meet with Damien. Later on I was at the front of the stage beside a cordoned off area where Morrissey's band were already sitting. Suddenly he was right beside me. I shook his hand and told him I was going to the gig tomorrow night and was really looking forward to it. He said Thank You and took his seat. He really got into the Damo gig. On his way out I asked for him to play Hairdresser on Fire at the gig but he was swept away by security. I then said to Boz "If you have any influence please ask him to play Hairdresser on Fire". He just laughed. The Damien gig was amazing and meeting Morrissey was just so unexpected. I'm still on a high today and so looking forward to the concert tonight.

What a great experience. How random is it to turn and see Mozzer right next to you?! :D
Very happy for you. :) Hope you enjoyed Mozzer's set last night.

Personally I think it would've been nice if you actually had your head on the bar when you spotted him. :)

What a great experience. How random is it to turn and see Mozzer right next to you?! :D
Very happy for you. :) Hope you enjoyed Mozzer's set last night.

It was brilliant. I went with my partner and three friends and we all had a great night. Life Is A Pigsty and How Soon Is Now were high points for me.

Back
Top Bottom