Morrissey In Manchester last week

Don't be so tight fisted mate. :D

Tight fisted? Have you ever been to Hale and seen the prices they charge?
And besides, I work in Manchester city centre, wouldn't have time to get the train to Hale, order a meal, eat said meal and return on the train - all in an hour!:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Tight fisted? Have you ever been to Hale and seen the prices they charge?
And besides, I work in Manchester city centre, wouldn't have time to get the train to Hale, order a meal, eat said meal and return on the train - all in an hour!:eek:

Jukebox Jury

No problem, I'm happy to receive payment for keeping my mouth shut. :D

Maybe he's going to one of the Leonard Cohen gigs in the Manchester Opera House this week. If so - lucky devil :guitar:

Something tells me Morrissey's not a big fan of "the theater." A little bird told me this.

Hello

I met Morrissey in Manchester, well Hale to be precise last thursday afternoon, he was in the car park with an older woman. He was driving a 54 plate Mini Cooper. Does anyone know if he still has a place in Manchester? Me and a couple of mates have been wondering why he was up here? I spoke to him very briefly and shook his hand. Still cant believe it.

How lucky you are.....:guitar:

I could see Morrissey enjoying Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale, Wilmslow and Alderley Edge they are all nice areas. Good luck to him.:)
Morrissey seems quite a shy and private man.

Last edited:
he used to live in altringham

Vivabob
You not only need to get the A-Z to check your geography, you also need to check your spellings:rolleyes::D

The most common misspelt Manchester district is Altringham

''Altrincham''

There is no 'G' Please write out 100 times for tomorrow morning!;)

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom