Morrissey In Manchester last week

Crikey - I thought that was all done and dusted - are you sure he still owes Mike Joyce money?

He also placed liens on Morrissey's mother's and sister's homes because he claims Morrissey bought them both.

Christ, he looks like Ronnie Barker.
I'll pretend I didn't see that..

If you find him looks like Ronnie Barker which means he's an ordinary human being just like one of us.

I'm glad to see any pictures of Morrissey.
We can't complain about the quality of a mobile phone camera.

No, never has been. It is in the Borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester.
The same borough where manchester united play - hence the City song ''You don't come from Manchester'':D

Jukebox Jury

MAN U WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AGAIN + LEAGUE TITLE AGAIN:D ,
AND ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS THE USUAL CITY BABBLE:p ,
ANYWAY THERE ROOTS WILL ALWAYS BE IN NEWTON HEATH IS THAT
MANC ENOUGH FOR YOU:eek:

Gosh, I never imagined he'd be in that pub.

You're familiar with it, Kewpie? I've never heard of Holloway - what part of London is that? Thanks.

P.S. I'm loving that Replacements song (If Only You Were Lonely) the Kim girl recommends in her blog - I'm listening to the Hi Ho Six Shooter version.

Last edited:
MAN U WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AGAIN + LEAGUE TITLE AGAIN:D ,
AND ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS THE USUAL CITY BABBLE:p ,
ANYWAY THERE ROOTS WILL ALWAYS BE IN NEWTON HEATH IS THAT
MANC ENOUGH FOR YOU:eek:

are you slagging off trafford? i won't be having it. really what does manchester have? hundreds of sainsbury's local?

man u maybe the champs of Europe and England, but the champions of Manchester last season was (drum roll......) CITY!!

I pass down what was Northampton Road every day on my way into town on the 89 bus. And always look the other side of the road to where the original ground was:p

jeane, wasn't slagging Trafford off, my dad is Timperley born and bred (you know he is, he really is:D) and I lived in Sale for while too. Just stating a fact that Trafford is not in Manchester;)

Jukebox Jury

Tony Blair moved out from Islington when his party elected in 97 due to security reason.
Thatcher's constituancy was Finchley, about 15 miles north from Islington.
Possibly she had a house in Islington.

Many media and showbiz people live in Islington.

yes. somewhere in hale?

You got to be kidding me:eek:
When I said I'd treat you to lunch, was thinking more of a (veggie) burger and a pint at Weatherspoons in Piccadilly for £3.99 rather than some posh wine bar / bistro in Hale:D

Jukebox Jury

You got to be kidding me:eek:
When I said I'd treat you to lunch, was thinking more of a (veggie) burger and a pint at Weatherspoons in Piccadilly for £3.99 rather than some posh wine bar / bistro in Hale:D

Jukebox Jury

Don't be so tight fisted mate. :D

What?
Another secret rendezvous with alma? :eek:

Alma is Alma - with whom I am yet to have one secret rendezvous with, let alone 'another'.:confused:
This is jeane, different person (but don't tell Alma, I like to keep my options open;)

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom