I just got yelled at for posting too much...

Jeff196

Talking of running themes, Kewpie does seem to make a habit of this.

To be honest there wouldn't be any new posts if we all adhered to Kewpie's 'no repartition of threads' policy.

If people want to repeat themselves, go for it...none of you have to respond to it.

Kewpie hates me because she thinks I'm a racist,maybe she scolded you because she was angry with me...

yeah..don't worry about it. it's a forum and there's a bunch of different people on here as there are in the "real world". do what i do: ignore. i like the fact that you're starting up new threads, it's always interesting and pffff thats what we NEED here...more discussions! and why not repeat ourselves once in a while.
jeez!

all we would have left to talk about is Morrissey's GIRLfriends. That is about the only topic no one has covered yet...

*in a sort of pantomine voice* OH YES THERE IS :) it's under Moz's luuuvas_ eek we've covered everything we'd better go home! :eek: :D

I just don't understand why jeff196 has to post too many boring unoriginal rambles at once.
In fact his threads got very little responses.
If he posted one or two, it might got more positive response from others, but six of them made us speechless.
Last two weeks we had intensive discussions of Sweetie Pie, there's hardly anything to add now.

bagface, I bet your parents are really proud of you.

Look at the original post ^

What the f*** is Southpaw 'Grammer'? Jesus Christ.

I just don't understand why jeff196 has to post too many boring unoriginal rambles at once.
If he posted one or two, it might got more positive response from others, but six of them made us speechless.
Last two weeks we had intensive discussions of Sweetie Pie, there's hardly anything to add now.

Who is 'us'? The forum council?

If people post boring threads they will sink off the page quick enough. I don't think anyone should appoint themselves as the forum police.

it is nice to have all discussion pertaining to a particular topic be contained within one thread on that topic. this is especially useful for research purposes. if kewpie was a mod, it would be easy enough for her to simply merge redundant threads together without saying a word to anyone. however, that is not the case, since she is not a mod at this time.

maybe the solution is to always pm a moderator and point out redundant threads and just ask them to merge them. i have done that several times and the mod. usually will oblige.

however, i personally would like to see kewpie become a moderator because of her devotion in here as well as her supreme knowledge of current and old threads. this is necessary when trying to keep threads tidy and reduce their redundancy.

hahaha what have my parents got to do with any of this?

it is nice to have all discussion pertaining to a particular topic be contained within one thread on that topic. this is especially useful for research purposes. if kewpie was a mod, it would be easy enough for her to simply merge redundant threads together without saying a word to anyone. however, that is not the case, since she is not a mod at this time.

maybe the solution is to always pm a moderator and point out redundant threads and just ask them to merge them. i have done that several times and the mod. usually will oblige.

however, i personally would like to see kewpie become a moderator because of her devotion in here as well as her supreme knowledge of current and old threads. this is necessary when trying to keep threads tidy and reduce their redundancy.

Kewpie is a fantastic person and 99% she is right. I would 'vote' for her for Queen of the Boards.

However, who cares if someone brings up an old topic--especially if the previous thread dates from way back. If it's a week back, just cringe and let it go. If i were sent a PM telling me how to post, I'd be annoyed. Though from Kewpie, any PM sent to me would be a thrill and i would be jumping up and down on my couch in joy (much like Tom Cruise on his Oprah appearance).

But this kind of stuff happens on all boards. Some people are annoyed with repeat threads, some are not--we are just left with our own personal opinions which of course, SOLVE NOTHING.

Kewpie, what's up with the poster of the year polls? And how exactly do i qualify?

This "Moment of Wisdom" message brought to you by PUDDLE FOR 'POSTER OF THE YEAR' campaign. Puddle approves this message. :cool: :cool: :cool:

But this kind of stuff happens on all boards. Some people are annoyed with repeat threads, some are not--we are just left with our own personal opinions which of course, SOLVE NOTHING.

to the bolded part: not if moderators merge redundant threads together; which they usually do upon request (if a valid request)

so there

Back
Top Bottom