Questions about See Tickets (because I worry too much)

Stitchell

blah blah blah blah...
So went ahead and bought a ticket tonight (thanks for the link Joe Dolan!). Recieved confirmation email within minutes. Its the 1st time I've bought tickets from the site, so far so good. So, if anyone can answer the following:

Has anyone used the site before? If so, how did you find it.

Were there a lot of cases of people having difficulty getting tickets?

Was this result of a large amount of people trying to use the site at the same time?

I've used SeeTickets maaaaany many times before, and haven't had a single problem, this is why I was surprised today.
I'm happy now though...and yeah I think maybe it was due to an overload of Moz fans that wrecked the system.
What I like about SeeTickets is the fact you can see when your tickets have been dispatched, and previously I have received all my tickets quite early on.

Hope that helps :)

So went ahead and bought a ticket tonight (thanks for the link Joe Dolan!). Recieved confirmation email within minutes. Its the 1st time I've bought tickets from the site, so far so good. So, if anyone can answer the following:

Was this result of a large amount of people trying to use the site at the same time?

Shite, yes and yes. I've always managed to get me tickets in the end. If you go onto the main seetickets sight, you can track your tickets.

http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_tracker.asp

Just enetr the number from your confirmation email and your email address - you can see where your order is on seetickets system

I'm off to the NIA in Brum...that's all I can afford lol
Moz has skint me out with 3 gigs this year..plus V Festival, but it's all worth it :)

I too will be worriied until i recieve my tickets .I have recieved confirmation email with ref no etc but after reading some of the postings on here im worried .Plz god let me be worrying needlessly !

Back
Top Bottom