Greatest Hits Cover (Official)

The new cover, is that the same image that he used in his poster give-away at the Hammerstein shows? I had a five date pass but passed on the opportunity to claim mine as I couldn't be bothered carrying it all night. I had a brief look at one but can't remember if this was the same image.

The new cover, is that the same image that he used in his poster give-away at the Hammerstein shows? I had a five date pass but passed on the opportunity to claim mine as I couldn't be bothered carrying it all night. I had a brief look at one but can't remember if this was the same image.

I know its the same pic as the one used to advertise the Roundhouse gigs, possibly a hint to the setlists there?

I thought that'd be the cover, makes sense as it's being used so much. I agree with the posts about it being odd to use an old picture for a collection made up of mainly new material but maybe it's a personal thing - seeing as the tracklisting is very impersonal - strictly a collection of his most successful chart releases therefore the very definition of a 'greatest hits' - he may have wanted to choose a cover shot that may have been a personal favourite of his.

I am of course just speculating.

I do agree that it's a shame there isn't a more interesting title but there we go.

Oh and hello by the way, this is my first post!

Yes it is. I just checked in my HMV account as I preordered the album when it was showing for £2.99 and its still that price in my account but is now £11.99 if you search for it on there. Hope I got lucky!

i have that picture on a poster for the upcoming tour. it was in the back of nme, or enemy if you prefer to call it that.

Am I the only one who doesn't like it?

Sure, it's a beautiful photograph, but as an album cover, it's just cheesy.

It looks like either:

A. He's getting a blow job
B. He's releasing an album of R n B or easy listening classics
C. All of the above

I also find it odd that he's using old photographs of himself.

here it tis... I actually like it. What do you all think?

Call me crazy, but I don't like that picture... really don't like it... his nose looks too artificial, and we know it's not... I'd also had prefered a more recent picture... he has so many where he looks so gorgeous...

Now I know what I look like when I'm being fellated.:eek:

90109szi44icluk.gif

No...you probably look more like this!!! :eek:
sorry I'll run back to the frink thread now
dublinoh.jpg

If Vaux looks anything like Moz, I wanna watch :D

I was thinking I'd post a comment about the pic on the main page...looked for a familiar name to post with and there's nobody really, just lotsa Anonymous peeps :confused: Guess I'm truly am a forums freak.

Well... the pic is nice enough. I must say it looks great on the brown t-shirt I bought. I got Moz on my chest, what else do I need. I do believe it helped to get his attention *Moz looking at Moz* You know, in case he missed the YOU ARE TOO FRINKY sign =o)

OMG, it's lovely. I love this pic, plain gorgeousness. I wouldn't have mind a more recent pic of course but still.... :p

Am I the only one who doesn't like it?

Sure, it's a beautiful photograph, but as an album cover, it's just cheesy.

It looks like either:

A. He's getting a blow job
B. He's releasing an album of R n B or easy listening classics
C. All of the above

I also find it odd that he's using old photographs of himself.

I agree.

Great cover, boring tracklisting, awful title. I'm hoping the inside sleeve is as beautiful and funny as the cover, I might then, just, be able to rationalize my purchase of something that is severely lacking in inspiration.

If Vaux looks anything like Moz, I wanna watch :D

Like it's been noted, it's an *old* photo. My wife only believes in sex before marriage.

Back
Top Bottom