New Songs on Greatest hits CD

Erik

Subscriber
We're all pretty confident we know what 2 new songs will be on the Greatest Hits CD next year. I still wouldn't be the least surprised if they were two completely new songs we had no idea about.

If there is a single released - why not put studio versions of "I'm Playing Easy To Get" or "Noise Is The Best Revenge" as the b-sides?

Are they ever going to see the light of day? I think they are as good if not better than all 4 new songs this year.

I remember during 2004 before "Let Me Kiss You" was released we all thought we knew what the b-sides were going to be - but they turned out to be "Friday Mourning" and "I Am Two People" which hadn't been heard of.

thoughts?

If there is a single released - why not put studio versions of "I'm Playing Easy To Get" or "Noise Is The Best Revenge" as the b-sides?

Are they ever going to see the light of day? I think they are as good if not better than all 4 new songs this year.

"Noise Is the Best Revenge" has been issued already, albeit a Janice Long session version. I highly doubt that he'd re-record it in a "real" studio.

Back
Top Bottom