Greatest Hits Cover (Official)

Dreamy. The perfect cover.

Dreamy. The perfect cover.

I would have preferred a more current photo or art considering the majority of material stem from the last three years.

Great picture, and the tracks are superb, although i already have them with the exception of redondo beach and the two as of yet un-released, but..... Couldn't he have thought of a better title? There have been previous collections, Rank (admittedly, live) Hatful of Hollow, World of Moprrissey (Which I don't think is such a super title, but better than "greatest hits."), even Bona Drag wasn't really an album as much as a rarities/singles/b-sides compilation, not to mention it was awesome. I don't know, i just think the modern incarnation of Oscar Wilde can come up with something a bit more clever than "Greatest Hits."

I give it five out of five 'yes'es from 'whatever happens i love you'

You're quite right--it should be called Grayest Hits. Come to think of it, I'm going to call it that in all future posts on the subject. You can, too, for a modest royalty.

You'll have to share your royalties with David Icke.

Wot? Who? I thought of it using nothing but my limited brainpower! Why do I bother? Damn! :mad::mad::mad:

Easy sister. It was just a joke about the Grays. I could've mentioned Art Bell. Trust me though, Morrissey isn't an alien. I've been frinking for quite some time and as far as I can tell he only has one set of eyelids. :p

Keep the royalties. It seems like you'll need them for some calming chamomile tea.

You're quite right--it should be called Grayest Hits. Come to think of it, I'm going to call it that in all future posts on the subject. You can, too, for a modest royalty.

So will you be buying the Grayest Hits or will you simply be downloading the tracks / buying the single?

Edit: Heeeeey.... what's with the paypal email that says that 1/2 of a cent was paid to NRITH for
"royalties"?

Last edited:
Oh, Grayest Hits, I'd buy that one every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Moz only gets sexier as he ages.

As for this picture, sure, it's lovely, but it doesn't spread more distinguished, older Mozzy cheer in the world... ah well, more for me.

Upon viewing the larger version of the cover, I must say, excellent choice if the choice must be among younger Mozzy pictures. His neck is captured very well, further evidence that he at least has people reading the frink thread if he doesn't himself. ;)

Upon viewing the larger version of the cover, I must say, excellent choice if the choice must be among younger Mozzy pictures. His neck is captured very well, further evidence that he at least has people reading the frink thread if he doesn't himself. ;)

And that picture really highlights that lovely cleft nose, doesn't it ;)

he looks gorgeous, but he definetly looks better now,so why not using a new picture? oh by the way i love his nose too. :)

Morrissey hero Joni Mitchell did it best with her two record set, Hits and Misses.

I think the picture is nice, but I'd like to see a return to the classic "cover star" art style.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ooh I love that picture, it has been used on loads of tour posters too. I hope he releases it on vinyl just because I think that cover would look perfect on the large card sleeve...possible gatefold!

Love PTxx.

I'm not surprised.
I would prefer more recent photo, of course...
It's strange how most of the songs on GH are modern ones, and still he insists on using an old photo of himself :confused:

Back
Top Bottom