Brisbane - Fortitude Music Hall (Dec. 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of anonymous.

Last edited:

They dislike Morrissey, so it gives them their reason to give him a kick, they feed off negativity these individuals. But are nowhere to be seen when it’s positive news, they simply don’t know how to deal with that.
No one needs to give Morrissey a kick, he is excellent at doing that to himself, ditto for negativity. What would you talk about here if you weren't constantly putting other people down? This does not make you any better than the people you complain about.

No one needs to give Morrissey a kick, he is excellent at doing that to himself, ditto for negativity. What would you talk about here if you weren't constantly putting other people down? This does not make you any better than the people you complain about.
Here, i have a hand mirror you can borrow! You should take a look in it

Morrissey was chatty and in fine form. Words to the effect of:
‘I don’t get the breast [laughs] … I don’t get the best press’.
‘Germaine Greer has been banished for saying a male’s a male and a female’s a female. She’s probably here, working behind the bar.’
‘The last two times I was here I was ‘hectored’ but I kind of like that.’
‘I wonder what it’s like in Rockhampton … Mackay … Cairns … Darwin.’
Yes, half an hour of videos before Morrissey came on after 9 was a bit too much in Queensland temperatures. But as soon as he came on it made you remember why you love him. Wearing the Skippy the bush kangaroo t-shirt was a nice touch. Fourth time seeing Morrissey in Brisbane. How did we all get so f•••ing old, and when did a concert t-shirt hit $60.

great post! Thanks (y)

I’ve only just managed to watch one single song from this so far, but WOW, sounding sublime. Morrissey is truly ridiculous levels of handsome.

Last edited:
I’ve seen Morrissey three times in Brisbane, and I have to say, to my ears, this was the best sounding of them all. I also believe this band is the best he’s ever had. Amazing drummer, bass, and beautiful keys—and Jesse and the other guitarist were superb. Contentious call? Sure, but a fair few others agreed as we mingled out the front. Awesome show!

I’ve seen Morrissey three times in Brisbane, and I have to say, to my ears, this was the best sounding of them all. I also believe this band is the best he’s ever had. Amazing drummer, bass, and beautiful keys—and Jesse and the other guitarist were superb. Contentious call? Sure, but a fair few others agreed as we mingled out the front. Awesome show!
good for you for having a good time.
but nice try. haha everyone knows this is the worst band he has ever had.

Morrissey was chatty and in fine form. Words to the effect of:
‘I don’t get the breast [laughs] … I don’t get the best press’.
‘Germaine Greer has been banished for saying a male’s a male and a female’s a female. She’s probably here, working behind the bar.’
‘The last two times I was here I was ‘hectored’ but I kind of like that.’
‘I wonder what it’s like in Rockhampton … Mackay … Cairns … Darwin.’
Yes, half an hour of videos before Morrissey came on after 9 was a bit too much in Queensland temperatures. But as soon as he came on it made you remember why you love him. Wearing the Skippy the bush kangaroo t-shirt was a nice touch. Fourth time seeing Morrissey in Brisbane. How did we all get so f•••ing old, and when did a concert t-shirt hit $60.
Thanks for the mini review. I'm looking forward to Sydney tomorrow night and the next night!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom