Boycott Morrissey!!!

DOn CHeadle is a LOSER actor who's incredibly bitter because 2 years ago he lost an ACADEMY AWARD to Jamie Fox in the Best Actor category. He still cries about it at night.

:cool:
You're just bitter we all know what you look like without make-up.
0721052bigbro1.jpg

Trust a series of trolls to bump up this shite thread. I wouldn't be shocked if the Cheadle wanker was a different username of DAnn Coulter, D Licious, whatever the hell he wants to call himself. I can't believe so many people are being fooled :rolleyes:

Trust a series of trolls to bump up this shite thread. I wouldn't be shocked if the Cheadle wanker was a different username of DAnn Coulter, D Licious, whatever the hell he wants to call himself. I can't believe so many people are being fooled :rolleyes:

trust me. Cheadle and the other similiar trolls are not DAnn or D Licious. ;)

trust me. Cheadle and the other similiar trolls are not DAnn or D Licious. ;)

Christ Nugz, don't tell me you've started trolling? :eek:

Christ Nugz, don't tell me you've started trolling? :eek:

hahaha no! im not implying that i am trolling. but i know things. and lets just say that i think its pretty obvious who the re-occurrent troll is. and its not DAnn or D. thats all. just dont want anyone to be falsely accused.

This place is slowly turning back into the "so-low" forum from years ago.:mad: It's too bad because I enjoy talking to all the nice people around here about music and the man we all love. But then trolls come on here and ruin it for all of us by saying things that are disgusting and disturbing. It's too bad, I was starting to like this place.:(

This thread made me get a glass of milk....
So no, I don't want to boycott Moz, thanks...Then what other man would I admire without compromising my sexuality?!;):D

yo blud leave mozz alone he is safe innit

If you people read the ENTIRE thread...you would know this guy was JOKING...

Seriously, the idiot of "Boycotting" Morrissey is as stupid as Boycotting Letterman...

Get a sense of humor, people....

Where is that Canadian boycotter anyway?

the image of Moz with a milk moustache is possibly one of the funniest images this year...although clearly a load of shite. Can you imagine Morrissey walking out in his Italian designer suit and a fecking milk moustache dripping from his top lip...

:rolleyes:

the image of Moz with a milk moustache is possibly one of the funniest images this year...although clearly a load of shite. Can you imagine Morrissey walking out in his Italian designer suit and a fecking milk moustache dripping from his top lip...

:rolleyes:

No, not at all. That's what Photoshop is for ;)

Back
Top Bottom