Boycott Morrissey!!!

IJustAte

Yes, this is completely serious.
For those of you who are lucky enough to have missed the HORRIFYING events that occurred on the recent Letterman show, let me explain:

Dennis Kucinich was a guest on Letterman's show that evening. Kucinich is a wonderful man who has committed to a 100% vegan diet for many years. He does not consume any type of meat, eggs, dairy, or any other kind of animal byproduct because he realizes how cruel it is.

He agreed to be a guest on the Letterman show, thinking he would be treated respectfully. But he was WRONG. Why? Because of one man: Morrissey. For those of you who don't know, let me explain to you who Morrissey is. He is a singer who is VEGETARIAN. Yes, just vegetarian. Which means, he consumes milk and other dairy products, with no regard to how extremely CRUEL this is. But some of us aren't quite that intolerant. If Morrissey wants to drink milk and eat yogurt in the privacy of his own home, that's his business. But NO, morrissey couldn't keep his disgusting habits to himself. He heard that Dennis Kucinich (THE VEGAN) was going to be on Letterman's show, so Morrissey did everything in his power to make sure he was also a guest on Letterman the SAME night. This was an obvious slap in the face to Kucinich and all the animal loving vegans in the world who watch letterman's show.

Plus, i happened to be at the taping of this show, and what i saw confirmed everything i'm saying. As if it wasn't insulting enough for the non-vegan Morrissey to simply be a guest on the show... he had to rub it in Kucinich's face. Morrissey was drinking a glass of milk backstage, and DIDN'T WIPE HIS MOUTH BEFORE HE CAME OUT. Yes, that's right. The viewer's at home didn't see this, but when morrissey first came out on the set, he had a huge milk mustache on his face, and so did everyone in his band. Then, they announced that, instead of playing their latest new song, they were going to play a cover version of Nirvana's "Milk It" and dedicate it to Kucinich. Morrissey and his band were laughing hysterically when they announced this, but the audience seemed to agree that this was going overboard. The audience demanded that Morrissey show some respect to Kucinich, and eventually Morrissey caved and realized maybe this was a little too much. So they all wiped their milk mustaches off and played the song that you saw on TV.

So due to all these events, me and the rest of the fans on the Dennis Kucinich message board have unanimously agreed that we should start an official MORRISSEY BOYCOTT until he apologizes to Kucinich for these insensitive actions. We can only imagine how upset Kucinich was getting when he watched these events unfold from his dressing room. I am completely stunned that Morrissey would do such a thing for NO REASON, and you should be too. Please join me in this boycott by burning all your Morrissey records and do NOT attend any of his shows in the future. If you already have tickets to a future morrissey show, and do not want to have to deal burning them yourself, please email me and i will give you my address so you can mail your Morrissey tickets and records to me and I will personally burn them for you.

Thanks for your understanding!

You Are An Idiot...

No explaniation necessary...

Way to go Moz!!He`s sooo catty a real bitch.good for him!!He has NEVER conformed.Otherwise he`d have brought out songs entitled "i wanna groove with yer baby" or "sexy back" or something.

You seriously need to get some medication coming on here expecting us Morrissey lovers to boycott him!!Up the dose hun.:D

"For those of you that don't know, let me explain who Morrissey is"....you are joking right. Do you realise where you are? :D I for one drink Milk and I for one think your request is pretty funny, thanks for bringing a smile to my face. :)

This is hilarious. :D

"As if it wasn't insulting enough for the non-vegan Morrissey to simply be a guest on the show..."
Apparently non-vegans are inferior to vegans and are not allowed to be in their presence, or at least not share any attention with them.

I am enjoying my Cheese Nachos :D

"For those of you that don't know, let me explain who Morrissey is"....you are joking right. Do you realise where you are? :D I for one drink Milk and I for one think your request is pretty funny, thanks for bringing a smile to my face. :)

who is this morrissey fella you're talking about?

I don't know why i come here. :(:(:(

Because you like it here, don't you? I like reading your posts. Don't let people like Ijustate get to you, or is it the other posts? :o

Way to go Moz!!He`s sooo catty a real bitch.good for him!!He has NEVER conformed.Otherwise he`d have brought out songs entitled "i wanna groove with yer baby" or "sexy back" or something.

You seriously need to get some medication coming on here expecting us Morrissey lovers to boycott him!!Up the dose hun.:D

if you guys think you like morrissey's lyrics now, I shudder to think how much you would love them if you were able to recognize sarcasm

You're gonna explain to us who Morrissey is??

I would respect your point of view if you had been a bit wise and not start this thread. Not here. I mean... Are you serious?

No, seriously. Are you serious???

Burn Morrissey's records?? If I had some, I'd laugh harder.

IJustAte, that was a funny post, I enjoy people with a sense of humor! :p

xo

Yes, this is completely serious.
For those of you who are lucky enough to have missed the HORRIFYING events that occurred on the recent Letterman show, let me explain:

Dennis Kucinich was a guest on Letterman's show that evening. Kucinich is a wonderful man who has committed to a 100% vegan diet for many years. He does not consume any type of meat, eggs, dairy, or any other kind of animal byproduct because he realizes how cruel it is.

He agreed to be a guest on the Letterman show, thinking he would be treated respectfully. But he was WRONG. Why? Because of one man: Morrissey. For those of you who don't know, let me explain to you who Morrissey is. He is a singer who is VEGETARIAN. Yes, just vegetarian. Which means, he consumes milk and other dairy products, with no regard to how extremely CRUEL this is. But some of us aren't quite that intolerant. If Morrissey wants to drink milk and eat yogurt in the privacy of his own home, that's his business. But NO, morrissey couldn't keep his disgusting habits to himself. He heard that Dennis Kucinich (THE VEGAN) was going to be on Letterman's show, so Morrissey did everything in his power to make sure he was also a guest on Letterman the SAME night. This was an obvious slap in the face to Kucinich and all the animal loving vegans in the world who watch letterman's show.

Plus, i happened to be at the taping of this show, and what i saw confirmed everything i'm saying. As if it wasn't insulting enough for the non-vegan Morrissey to simply be a guest on the show... he had to rub it in Kucinich's face. Morrissey was drinking a glass of milk backstage, and DIDN'T WIPE HIS MOUTH BEFORE HE CAME OUT. Yes, that's right. The viewer's at home didn't see this, but when morrissey first came out on the set, he had a huge milk mustache on his face, and so did everyone in his band. Then, they announced that, instead of playing their latest new song, they were going to play a cover version of Nirvana's "Milk It" and dedicate it to Kucinich. Morrissey and his band were laughing hysterically when they announced this, but the audience seemed to agree that this was going overboard. The audience demanded that Morrissey show some respect to Kucinich, and eventually Morrissey caved and realized maybe this was a little too much. So they all wiped their milk mustaches off and played the song that you saw on TV.

So due to all these events, me and the rest of the fans on the Dennis Kucinich message board have unanimously agreed that we should start an official MORRISSEY BOYCOTT until he apologizes to Kucinich for these insensitive actions. We can only imagine how upset Kucinich was getting when he watched these events unfold from his dressing room. I am completely stunned that Morrissey would do such a thing for NO REASON, and you should be too. Please join me in this boycott by burning all your Morrissey records and do NOT attend any of his shows in the future. If you already have tickets to a future morrissey show, and do not want to have to deal burning them yourself, please email me and i will give you my address so you can mail your Morrissey tickets and records to me and I will personally burn them for you.

Thanks for your understanding!

:D:D I did smile

if you guys think you like morrissey's lyrics now, I shudder to think how much you would love them if you were able to recognize sarcasm

Sarcasm, what's sarcasm? :p

awwww, a milk moustache....how cuute! :D

lol....you've gone mad! :D

Thanks for the laugh though.....seriously mad you've gone...:rolleyes:

WESTIE.....How's you? And MY GOD that picture of Moz is stunning.....*swoon*

Sluuuumy! :D I am doing excellent! Happy to FINALLY be able to say hi to you and talk to you! It feels like it's been FOREVER!
And you my dear?

AND...thank you! :D I agree 200%!! I had to put the bigger version in my sig rather than the smaller...I couldn't hel[p myself! :D :p

I'm great, i went to my first S&G night, and i am still high.........It has been a helluva long time. So what you been up to?

That picture is something i shall never tire of seeing.....IT'S FRICKING AMAZING, you have put that on the frink thread right?

Back
Top Bottom