Boycott Morrissey!!!

Nobody's commenting on my family :(:(

You have a beutiful family! :)
I wish I had a little brother or sister. My brothers are about ten years older than I, so they have own life and girlfriends and I'm not so important to them anymore.

THANX

You'll always be important to them, they may not show it right now....coz as you say, they have girlfriends (who probably take up 95% of their time) but they love you. don't doubt it. :)

THANX

You'll always be important to them, they may not show it right now....coz as you say, they have girlfriends (who probably take up 95% of their time) but they love you. don't doubt it. :)

Your family probably thinks you're a twat :p

Well nugz....don't start crap if you can't take it back. I don't like chatting with you. Not since you said that all you see is "BLACK PEOPLE" sitting around all day doing nothing but "BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE" and it must be so because "even Bill Cosby said it."

You come at me with the silliest things. And when I respond, nugz is the victim and that sums up your life. You are of no signifigance and if you will stop coming at me for pointing out that you are a RACIST (Yes, it is inside of you)....and you know I'm right and that is why you get mad. And such manners and intelligence on a child like yourself, you must have wonderful parents.

"c***, Cheesburger and Asshole".......sums up your weekends, huh?

Quit bugging me nugz.

Bye...Bye...................

Its all getting a bit RACIST:eek::confused:for me...i` think i need a lie down.:p

I heard one of you hunky motherf***ers called us African Americans "colored". Who was it? I'm gonna break my foot off in their ass.

It confess...

It was the Racist who posted just above you

Look I used the word "coloured" because its all I`ve ever heard anyone say in relation to black people.I live in a rural area of England.So its ignorance not malice.So i humbly apologise for my gaffe.

NO ONE would actually be able to break their foot in my bottom they would probably have to send a search party out for it.

And D"Licious ...you aren`t a he are you ?It cannot be true.

Look I used the word "coloured" because its all I`ve ever heard anyone say in relation to black people.I live in a rural area of England.So its ignorance not malice.So i humbly apologise for my gaffe.

NO ONE would actually be able to break their foot in my bottom they would probably have to send a search party out for it.

And D"Licious ...you aren`t a he are you ?It cannot be true.
You can't talk your way out of this one white boy. Your ass is mine. And after I'm done, you'll be hearing from Al Sharpton and the NAACP. We're gonna bury you like you were the "N" Word.

You can't talk your way out of this one white boy. Your ass is mine. And after I'm done, you'll be hearing from Al Sharpton and the NAACP. We're gonna bury you like you were the "N" Word.

You can`t as I`m royally up the spout.And you`d get arrested.:p

Back
Top Bottom