2010 / 2011 live dates?

Re: 2010 Live Dates

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit I've never seen him live!! So I would love some 2010 dates, however, I think if rest/recuperation/whatever it may be is what he needs then that should come first. I suppose it's really up to him eh?

Welcome to the forums :)
Hope you get to see him live sometime soon :guitar:

maybe 20%.

But I still think 2010 will see some shows. It's really the only way an artist makes money these days.

Rock and roll records ain't selling this year.

i don't think he needs money.. it's not he like has a family and wife to support.

i don't think he needs money.. it's not he like has a family and wife to support.

One does need money for other stuff as well. Or so I've heard...

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit I've never seen him live!! So I would love some 2010 dates, however, I think if rest/recuperation/whatever it may be is what he needs then that should come first. I suppose it's really up to him eh?

I sympathise- Swindon was supposed to be my first. I know it's gonna happen someday...to both of us. :D Welcome, by the way. :)

You are in the UK and have never been to a show? :confused:

Well, I only became a fan just under a year ago, so I haven't really had the opportunity yet- I'm boarding at college most of the time and so to go to gigs I have to make time in the holidays. I would have seen him in Great Yarmouth in May if I had known about it in time (my own fault, I know), and in London in July if I hadn't been on holiday. I was at Swindon, so technically I have been to a show (pedantically), but no, I haven't seen him sing a full live set at this moment in time. But, I'm now remaining vigilant so that if/when he decides to tour the UK again I can get tickets. It'll probably be easier when I learn to drive and have my own car, because I'll be able to rely on myself to get me to the venue and not just my parents.

Last edited:

Be absent of your classes...
If you dodn't go once it won't bring problems to you.
Brett Anderson's came to Brazil last week but I didn't go gig if hu=im, just because I had pay too much for the course I'm doing now.

When Rourke was here in 2008 I did't go to College just to see him face to face. I don't feel sorry for that thing I've done.

Be absent of your classes...
If you dodn't go once it won't bring problems to you.
Brett Anderson's came to Brazil last week but I didn't go gig if hu=im, just because I had pay too much for the course I'm doing now.

When Rourke was here in 2008 I did't go to College just to see him face to face. I don't feel sorry for that thing I've done.

I guess. Next time he plays near me maybe, I don't think they'd give me permission to take days off to drive halfway across the country to see him though (more's the pity). You have to fill in about 20 forms just to get home at holidays at my place. :crazy:

I guess. Next time he plays near me maybe, I don't think they'd give me permission to take days off to drive halfway across the country to see him though (more's the pity). You have to fill in about 20 forms just to get home at holidays at my place. :crazy:

Poor Charlotte. If he plays in our birthday, beg of your headmaster to let you see Morrissey live.

I'd love for some gigs around November/December.....maybe backed up with another new LP????? :)

I'll be curious to see who from the band is around to record and tour. Chances are by the time Boz/Alain and Morrissey start to colaborate on new material, a couple of the fellas may be off doing other things.

I'll be curious to see who from the band is around to record and tour. Chances are by the time Boz/Alain and Morrissey start to colaborate on new material, a couple of the fellas may be off doing other things.
Unfortunately, Jesse will still be around. No one in their sane mind would work with him.

So awful!

Unfortunately, Jesse will still be around. No one in their sane mind would work with him.

So awful!

I don't think much of Jesse as a songwriter. He's ok. He's written a few good Moz tunes and some kind of drab ones but he's really good live. He plays with a lot of intensity and I really loved his guitar work on Death of a Disco Dancer (which in my opinion is so good live it should be the staple of every show).

I loved his solo on Shoplifters. I love his work on Boy Happy (a song I really like, which seems to be uncommon).

Tour yes.
Song credits - only if they stand out and aren't just filler.

I'm not sure about 2010 live date. In 94 didn't toured. In 89 too. So on.

Hmm. I'm a little dubious about the probability of gigs this year too, but still remaining hopeful, out of desperation if nothing else. :p

As for the Jesse thing, I agree that his playing live does seem to be very good. He also co-wrote 'In The Future..', (I think, but I may be completely wrong because I never remember things like that) which would endear anyone to me. Although I think I might be in the minority on that one...

Last edited:

Hmm. I'm a little dubious about the probability of gigs this year too, but still remaining hopeful, out of desperation if nothing else. :p

As for the Jesse thing, I agree that his playing live does seem to be very good. He also co-wrote 'In The Future..', (I think, but I may be completely wrong because I never remember things like that) which would endear anyone to me. Although I think I might be in the minority on that one...

I like Jesse. But I'd rather Alain, of course. One day I tried to talk with Jesse and he was rude.. Alain is always nice... really nice as Boz and Mike are. Well, he wrote good songs nonetheless Boz and Whyte are my favorites as songwriters.

(Charlotte, If I'm not wrong, Jesse played a few years with Alanis Morrissete.)

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom