Morrissey Central "WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES" - further tour dates soon (June 8, 2023)

0.png

Details of upcoming Morrissey concerts in Jakarta, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New Taipei City, São Paulo, Brasilia, Bogota, Nashville and Memphis will be announced in a few days.

Sounds like he needs to play every city on earth to keep eveyone happy.

View attachment 91839

Details of upcoming Morrissey concerts in Jakarta, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New Taipei City, São Paulo, Brasilia, Bogota, Nashville and Memphis will be announced in a few days.

Wooow… Love the picture 😎
Just goes to show that Morrissey once really did have good taste with trousers and shoes😘

Do you not recall he just played in France and Belgium?
Yes I do, but do you recall that Europe's much bigger than just France and Belgium which he toured because he was recording an album there anyway? Although there seemed to be a bit of reluctance on his part because for example Spain and Italy hadn't "the right sized venues". Geez, let me be sad about that. It's not a big deal, hence the smiley. I'm still hoping though 😊🤞

Why not do a full tour of Alaska followed by some small venues in Delaware?

I hope to see some more U.S. tour dates closer to where I am. That would be really great. I really need my annual Morrissey show. :guitar::guitar:

We wouldn’t bother to buy a ticket. We are an enlightened lot, us continental Europeans!
Again no mainland Europe dates...he really doesn't like us :ROFLMAO: I didn't really expect some Europe gigs this year anymore, to be honest, but with every announcement it's going to be more s
Again no mainland Europe dates...he really doesn't like us :ROFLMAO: I didn't really expect some Europe gigs this year anymore, to be honest, but with every announcement it's going to be more sad.

Taiwan? Isn't there a constant threat of Chinese invasion and military buildup around here? Is this still a safe/easy place for bands to fly in and do shows?
He's going on an Asian rut.

Lots of work involved.
The absurd logistics of concert tours gets covered in the Wendover Productions video. It takes you through all the behind-the-scenes logistics you never get to see. Meanwhile, the video below lets you see, in timelapse motion, a crew preparing a Rammstein show at a large German stadium, compressing seven days of beehive activity into 2 minutes. It’s a sight to behold…

from https://www.openculture.com/2023/06...e-scenes-preparation-you-dont-get-to-see.html

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom