The National
Richmond, VA
Fri, Mar 13, 2009 08:00 PM

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 12/19/08 10:00 AM EST

US $37.50
posted by davidt on Tuesday December 09 2008, @11:30AM
Update: 12/11 15:34 GMT: Len writes:
Yes, I was wrong about "Stuff Cilla" being on a Smiths' run-out groove. Can't find the original source for my question but I think Morrissey wrote it on one of those NME questionnaires in the late Eighties, after The Smiths' split and when Cilla Black was Queen of light entertainment television in the UK with shows such as Blind Date and Surprise Surprise. So...I stand small but corrected.
---
Len Brown writes:
in response to unpopular demand on You Tube I've added another clip from my badly-filmed 1997 interview with the Mobster. This time he's talking about the Cosmic Dancer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_S_2gT9GP0

---
Vu writes:
Not sure if someone haven't sent you this item, but the recent reissue of Death Cab for Cutie's "Something About Airplanes" features a live version of "Sweet and Tender Hooligan" from their first 1998 show at The Crocodile Café on the second bonus disc. The song has a guest appearance by Sean Nelson.

Details are from their record label
---
Vu writes:
Cover Lover presents: "There is a Light that Never Goes Out" - weheartmusic.com

The article is about cover songs for "There is a Light that Never Goes Out" and I'm working with The Lucksmiths to talk to me about their Smiths influence on our podcast. So hopefully, you'll get another note from me if that works out.
Today's News | December 10 | December 8  >

[ home | terms of service ]