Who Would Play Morrissey In A Film Of His Life?

• Thread starter Waving Not Drowning
  • Start date
Yeah but they'd be like Carry on films....

Ooops back to Dirk again...

Kill Uncle Tour Book Said Morrissey Was 6ft.

In the Kill Uncle Tour book they claim Morrissey's 6ft. I've meet him he's a lot shorter than that. About 5ft 8. From this I take it Jude's about 5ft 5. He looks short.

He's only an inch out maybe's MoZ has shrunk a bit...

Birth name
David Jude Law

Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)

We want a film that's whyyyyyyyyyyy !

and I want Jude Law in the starring role!

Re: darkest staR wants a film that's whyyyyyyyyyyy !

You don't s-a-y...

Re: darkest staR wants a film that's whyyyyyyyyyyy !

> You don't s-a-y...

Yeah, we need to sort I should a casting couch session and invite a few wannabe MoZ look alikes along.. Give em the once over and make sure they live upto my expectations.. hahaha

Re: It needs to be an unknown

As the actor is playing someone so unique, he can't be associated with other roles.
Mozzer's most distinguishable feature is his jawline. Only James Van Der Beek and possibly Matt Dillon have that feature from all the people who've been suggested, but they're not right, as they're too rough and ready. Jude Law's features are too soft, and although Moz was effeminate in The Smiths, he always looked like a pretty boy, not androgynous like Law. And the best candidate, Joaquin Pheonix, is now associated with Johnny Cash (not to mention the fact that his cheekbones are just a bit too sculpted).
There's a writer and performer from the British comedy The Catherine Tate Show, called Matthew Horne (he appears in the sketch with the cockney grandma as her grandson) and looks-wise, he would be perfect; unfortunately i can't find a photo of him on google, but trust me, jaw, eyebrows, accent, he looks and sounds like a young Moz. But at the same time, it's about getting the singing voice and the mannerisms, to be honest, there aren't many actors who could pull it off.

Re: Kill Uncle Tour Book Said Morrissey Was 6ft.

> In the Kill Uncle Tour book they claim Morrissey's 6ft. I've meet him he's
> a lot shorter than that. About 5ft 8. From this I take it Jude's about 5ft
> 5. He looks short.

There's no way Moz is 5ft 8. He's at least 6ft. I'm slightly over 6ft and he's about the same height, if not a little bit taller than me.

Re: Kill Uncle Tour Book Said Morrissey Was 6ft.

Alain Whyte said on his website interview he was 5'11 and 6' in boots with quiff. He said that Morrissey was a bit shorter than him. The end of the video for Tomorrow Morrissey is definitely the shortest of the band and I've met him and in 5'6 and he's about a foot taller, standing up.

> I think James Van Der Beek, (Dawson from Dawson's Creek) would be perfect!

I say -Joaquin Pheonix or Robin Williams (comedian)

Walk The Line?

Ever heard of it???

Robbie Williams would be cool though!

Back
Top Bottom