Who Would Play Morrissey In A Film Of His Life?

• Thread starter Waving Not Drowning
  • Start date
You want explosions?

... maybe if we wait another five years. I think we have some unfinished business with Joyce! So maybe Morrissey could bomb him (more likely ask somebody to bomb him) or vice versa... or they stab eachother in the back and die together, Joyce saying "I'm sorry" and Morrissey answering "And I'm sorry you bastard didn't say that 5 minutes ago!"

Re: Read This!!! Moz's Life Story In 20.

The only explosion I can think of is when journalists ask Morrissey about his sexuality!!!!

Can you name me one biographical film, of a popstar, that had an explosion in it???

Re: The question was...

Well Johnny Cash's life wasn't very interesting and he had "Walk The Line". Also James Van Der Beek could dye his hair and George Clooney is dark and swarthy and Morrissey is pale-skinned with blue eyes!

James Van Der Beek is perfect!

> I think James Van Der Beek, (Dawson from Dawson's Creek) would be perfect!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/3864/Events/3864/MatthewGoo_Grani_6503855_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Goode,%20Matthew

I think he would be great. Nice performance in Match point

How about Preston as a young Moz and maybe Matt Dillon as an older moz.

> Can you name me one biographical film, of a popstar, that had an explosion
> in it???

I'm sure Ozzy Osbourne's bio would have some explosions in it. Though whether it involves dynamite or a domestic oven I can't be sure.

Girl A

Preston get's a Yayyyyyyyyy

Matt's an American so he can't..

Re: Preston get's a Yayyyyyyyyy

Renee Zelleweger did Bridget Jones.

Jude Law Looks The Part.

He would have to grow out the hair dye though. Maybe he's a bit short do you think?

Re: He's brown bread!

Good point - When there's a film about Dirk Bogarde, Morrissey should play him...

MoZ to play Dirk... i likey!

I don't know why, the should do Dirk's biog he led a very interesting life... Have you read any of his biog's?

Re: Jude Law Looks The Part.

> He would have to grow out the hair dye though. Maybe he's a bit short do
> you think?

he's 5ft 11".. blimey ideal..

Re: MoZ to play Dirk... i likey!

I've seen a documentary - Moz should do what Dirk did & start writing novels... This pop music's a young man's game

Back
Top Bottom