Who are the users on here that are not Morrissey fans?

Well that's just silly.

I love Morrissey's music above any other.

But I also like Duran Duran,Pet Shop Boys,Take That,Westlife and Andrea Bocelli and Neil Diamond to name but a few.

I like so many different types of music.I've been listening to Johnny Cash lately as well.

I think when you're a teenager, or at least in the 80's, it was true to say music fans tended to belong to "tribes" where it wasn't cool to cross over to a different genre.But not nowadays.

Yes true but the music you mentioned are actually not that bad. But R Kelly and Girls Aloud? Give me a f***ing break.
And Westlife? Now that is very very grave.

I'm the one who fistf***s stuck ups.

Stuck ups? That was the first thing I thought when I saw your avatar. Funny that. And fistf***? as in fisting? I'll give it a miss tah.

This thread is incredible. It's like the bitching going on in the school bathrooms, in front of the mirrors, at break, except with what I assume are grown adults.

Got to love the Pigsty :)

This thread is incredible. It's like the bitching going on in the school bathrooms, in front of the mirrors, at break, except with what I assume are grown adults.

I'm only 21 so I guess I can still qualify for childishness! woo

Stuck ups? That was the first thing I thought when I saw your avatar. Funny that. And fistf***? as in fisting? I'll give it a miss tah.

Then again, another stupid remark from you, making assumptions only by seeing my photograph. You can keep on shitting from your mouth, I'm not answering anymore, you just proved to be what I already thought you were!

Then again, another stupid remark from you, making assumptions only by seeing my photograph. You can keep on shitting from your mouth, I'm not answering anymore, you just proved to be what I already thought you were!

I am very glad to be of service.

Chico
Buzzetta
HIM
CharethCutestory

I would say I am a fan and not a disciple.

Out of curiosity I just checked my iTunes library. Out of 15,194 tracks, 1,066 of them are either Morrissey or Smiths tracks.

Last edited:
Actually I'm wearing nothing but gothic wine lipstick and eyeshadow. No foundation. I only need one make up wipe. lol

AND SHE IS NOT A BLOODY PUPPY. She's beautiful Bindi the West Highland Terrier who is 2 years old.
Oh animals really are better than 99% of humans.

I like your current avatar Scarlet :thumb: The Terrier in the other avatar was cute, sweet dog. :)

This made me feel :sick:

Your avator is very pretty....too pretty to be saying such vile things on an internet forum!

If I had no avatar and you didn't know my genre it wouldn't be so bad, would it? :)

I never fought in the HS bathrooms. I've got lost time to make up for. ;)

Actually, I'm kinda sorry, Scarlet...I was in a fightin' mood yesterday and was actually fighting with a utility company while I was on solo. Bad combo. Still, please try to control your H8 just a tad, kthx.

I like your current avatar Scarlet :thumb: The Terrier in the other avatar was cute, sweet dog. :)

awww merci sweetness. That was the beautiful westie Bindi. She's a nightmare though. She hates adverts on the tv......I guess no discipline is a recipe for disaster though! hehe

I never fought in the HS bathrooms. I've got lost time to make up for. ;)

Actually, I'm kinda sorry, Scarlet...I was in a fightin' mood yesterday and was actually fighting with a utility company while I was on solo. Bad combo. Still, please try to control your H8 just a tad, kthx.

Now I must say that is extremely kind of you to say that. Thank you. But come on darl, this place is just too too tempting to not be naughty!

Tags
bobs trip sucks i love biru imnicolagoddess rkellylove scarlet gtfo scarlet rules scarletownage? stfu scarlet stunningscarlet
Back
Top Bottom