Who are the users on here that are not Morrissey fans?

who and what the f*** are you? iamnicola is a pest of the lowest kinds.

I knew it wouldn't be long until you started spewing hate again. Surely you must like an artist that might be considered crap by someone else. I thought you liked Maroon 5, or is that just Adam? I like them, but others think they're crap...think I give a shit?

As far as your avatars go, the Joker did it better.

Yeah, LOL

I'm fairly certain of her lurking name in the chat but I don't want her to get mad at me for posting it. :D

I think she is still under the impression that no one knows she lurks....LOL :lbf:

Ok tell me next time you see me in the chat ;):lbf:

I knew it wouldn't be long until you started spewing hate again. Surely you must like an artist that might be considered crap by someone else. I thought you liked Maroon 5, or is that just Adam? I like them, but others think they're crap...think I give a shit?

Ok what is with everyone having a dig at her picture everytime she puts a new one up?

Fair enough if you don't like her opinions but you all make yourself look like ridiculous hags when you slag off her pictures :rolleyes:

I'm quite honoured that you remember so much about me. Gosh I must of really left an impression on you. Fab just fab darling

Ok what is with everyone having a dig at her picture everytime she puts a new one up?

Fair enough if you don't like her opinions but you all make yourself look like ridiculous hags when you slag off her pictures :rolleyes:

Moonbeam is too divine. Hags is the perfect word for it.

I come on here and create trouble even after just one innocent post. Funny that.

She has slagged off a lot of member pics herself. And apparently, people are not allowed to have differing opinions here.

I'm quite honoured that you remember so much about me. Gosh I must of really left an impression on you. Fab just fab darling

Yes, you certainly leave an impression. :straightface: You've been back a few days and I've seen a few different mugshots. The cute puppy one was all too brief. I'm fine with being called a hag cuz your avatar scares the crap out of me, but at least I don't need a chisel to remove my makeup.

She has slagged off a lot of member pics herself. And apparently, people are not allowed to have differing opinions here.

Yes, you certainly leave an impression. :straightface: You've been back a few days and I've seen a few different mugshots. The cute puppy one was all too brief. I'm fine with being called a hag cuz your avatar scares the crap out of me, but at least I don't need a chisel to remove my makeup.

LOL

cold_chisel.jpg

Actually I'm wearing nothing but gothic wine lipstick and eyeshadow. No foundation. I only need one make up wipe. lol

AND SHE IS NOT A BLOODY PUPPY. She's beautiful Bindi the West Highland Terrier who is 2 years old.
Oh animals really are better than 99% of humans.

iamnicola must be one I'm sure. Who could be a fan of such awful music and like Morrissey aswell? I'm astounded if 'it' does.

Well that's just silly.

I love Morrissey's music above any other.

But I also like Duran Duran,Pet Shop Boys,Take That,Westlife and Andrea Bocelli and Neil Diamond to name but a few.

I like so many different types of music.I've been listening to Johnny Cash lately as well.

I think when you're a teenager, or at least in the 80's, it was true to say music fans tended to belong to "tribes" where it wasn't cool to cross over to a different genre.But not nowadays.

But I also like Duran Duran,Pet Shop Boys,Take That,Westlife and Andrea Bocelli and Neil Diamond to name but a few.
OMG!!! Neil Diamond is amazing!

Pet Shop Boys have never disappointed me.

Chico
Buzzetta
HIM
CharethCutestory
Wow!!!

You should really date a certain member on here... You two would be the perfect couple...

Theo listens to Morrissey, so does brocie, unless they lied to me :straightface:
Um, I wasn't lying to you. I have been a Morrissey fan for a very, very, very long time.

Tags
bobs trip sucks i love biru imnicolagoddess rkellylove scarlet gtfo scarlet rules scarletownage? stfu scarlet stunningscarlet
Back
Top Bottom