Where have all the 'fans' gone?

Yes, I have not been on this place in ages and it's all deserted. Even the pervert thread. Has Morrissey finally bored everyone? Or is everyone packing up skunk and tents for the weekend?

I think the fact that anybody is still here is a true testament to the devotion of Morrissey's fans.

Oddly enough though, it seems so many of the posts around here tend have a theme of insulting Morrissey, or disapproving of him somehow. :crazy:

I think the fact that anybody is still here is a true testament to the devotion of Morrissey's fans.

Oddly enough though, it seems so many of the posts around here tend have a theme of insulting Morrissey, or disapproving of him somehow. :crazy:

Yes I agree, people like to have the upper hand I feel on this site, hiding behind this ugly brown website

Yes, I have not been on this place in ages and it's all deserted. Even the pervert thread. Has Morrissey finally bored everyone? Or is everyone packing up skunk and tents for the weekend?

i'm waiting for the next tour or album...or single...or anything. just not another gaga picture haha.

Skunk . . . are pet Skunks all the rage now? ;)

I thought the most sweetest pets were those tiny dogs girls kept in hand bags . . . pugs are cute too though.

:)

Only there're no news and then there's no anything else to do - cos it was supposed to be a forum about news, discussings, but.. there's nothing.

"where has all the time gone" :)

I've been noticing many really IGNORANT and RUDE fans. I cannot understand how they like Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom