Where have all the 'fans' gone?

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
Yes, I have not been on this place in ages and it's all deserted. Even the pervert thread. Has Morrissey finally bored everyone? Or is everyone packing up skunk and tents for the weekend?

Yes, I have not been on this place in ages and it's all deserted. Even the pervert thread. Has Morrissey finally bored everyone? Or is everyone packing up skunk and tents for the weekend?

Moz is being a bit of a lazy sod at the mo' remember when he used to make music!? Har-har!

f***, looking back at this thread I now realise I've had too much coffee and listened to too much Winehouse and this is true boredom.

well the hills and valleys are alive with celibate cries .................

paint a vulgar picture scarlet

Do you really want me to? Or have I already?

All his fans have gone to daycare since it's summertime and school's out.

how can you watch that tripe eastenders? having said that stacy was looking good tonight

i reckon most of ingerland moz fans are down the pub right now getting in there excuses for when they get knocked out of the world cup tomorrow :lbf:

how can you watch that tripe eastenders? having said that stacy was looking good tonight

i reckon most of ingerland moz fans are down the pub right now getting in there excuses for when they get knocked out of the world cup tomorrow :lbf:

Oh god yes, wait, isn't England on Wednesday?

Yep great thread so far, slagged off and wetsuits.

What is with your name? Murder and Desire? Bit risque

Lady Chatterly's lover

Back
Top Bottom