'We're married, we just don't have sex'

You sound repressed. What's wrong?

Well sex has dominated the human psyche since the beginning of time. It's rare to find people who actually fight this primal urge. Not giving in to these desires is astounding for a married couple. Stupid but commendable. I hope some sort of medals are in order.

Well sex has dominated the human psyche since the beginning of time. It's rare to find people who actually fight this primal urge. Not giving in to these desires is astounding for a married couple. Stupid but commendable. I hope some sort of medals are in order.

Umm. It's not about fighting the urge to eat chocolate, it's about not having the urge to eat chocolate. What's commendable about that?

Umm. It's not about fighting the urge to eat chocolate, it's about not having the urge to eat chocolate. What's commendable about that?

Let's face it. Sex is a weakness. Who can say 'no' to it?:rolleyes:

Let's face it. Sex is a weakness. Who can say 'no' to it?:rolleyes:

I think I asked a good question, if this is some form of autism. I know I can't stand people come too close to me, unless they're close relatives, whom, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm not sexually attracted to. :D

I just cannot understand why anyone would want to deprive themselves of the best possible thing you can physically experience - orgasm.

You've obviously never had a Tunnock's Tea Cake! And it lasts longer than 5 seconds..:)

Who cares how people choose to live their lives if they're happy?

I think a policy of judging the Judgemental is in order.

Asexuality being another sexuality, I like it.

I also like the way "Try it, you might like it" is a proposition applicable to anyone.

Ooh! Caramel Wafer!

Well, I came.

You did? well, it does say take it orally..:)

More of a foreplay thing. With a Tea-Cake you come and you make a Tinsel Swan with the wrapper afterwards..:p

You did? well, it does say take it orally..:)

More of a foreplay thing. With a Tea-Cake you come and you make a Tinsel Swan with the wrapper afterwards..:p

I don't like mallow teacakes. I suppose that means I'm semi-frigid in terms of Tunnocks. :o

Wasn't there a tv ad jingle way back (1960s) that went " Come, come, The Caramel Wafer...."? I could always blame that.

I don't like mallow teacakes. I suppose that means I'm semi-frigid in terms of Tunnocks. :o

Wasn't there a tv ad jingle way back (1960s) that went " Come, come, The Caramel Wafer...."? I could always blame that.

It's the light fluffy mallow, not firm immovable mallow. If you had a Mallow-Woman and she had little candy-floss pubes, it would taste like..er...that. *looks for medication*

I don't remember that advert.....I was born in 1970...:)

you are being rather sensible this evening!

oh no you're not :p

I am having more episodes of sanity these days, i find it refreshing..:)

It's the light fluffy mallow, not firm immovable mallow. If you had a Mallow-Woman and she had little candy-floss pubes, it would taste like..er...that. *looks for medication*

I was raised on the Burtons version. Perhaps that's where things went wrong. In Holland, they call teacakes "niggratitten".

In Holland, they call teacakes "niggratitten".

ThatsRacist.gif

I was raised on the Burtons version. Perhaps that's where things went wrong. In Holland, they call teacakes "niggratitten".

Ah...The other kind is much fluffier, don't know if your get them in your parts..:)

I will have to speak more clearly when next in Holland when ordering a Tea-Cake then....:p

Much more clearly than i write..:)

Tags
tmfl;dmfr
Back
Top Bottom