'We're married, we just don't have sex'

I have to admit that asexuality probably makes one's life a lot less complicated.

I'm imagining this couple sitting chastely on the sofa with their mugs of cocoa and one saying to the other. "You know dear, my biological processes are urging me to deal with them." "Well, so are mine, as it happens. Such a nuisance. Shall I keep you company, then, dear?" asks the spouse, supportively and so off they trot to the bedroom together, taking their cocoa with them.....

I wonder if all this just went too far,like he was lying ,he saw her and found out she was asexual and thought that would be his way in,and that he could turn her but now he is forced to talk about asexuality and have giant blue balls.
men have attempted many things to get to a woman's vagina,i mean , heart.

Isn't this the standard behavior?

People have sex before marriage, then they get married and then they stop.

Maybe if you're 14. After that, it's always the sight or thought of someone or something that triggers it. Isn't it?

The sensation of sticking it in an orifice, perhaps. Nothing sexual about it. :rolleyes:

He didn't express himself very well. Of course it's sexual, and asexuality doesn't mean "lack of sexuality" (that term was poorly chosen, I agree) which confuses people. Asexuality is lack of sexual attraction to other people (or animals, for that matter :rolleyes:)

I wonder if all this just went too far,like he was lying ,he saw her and found out she was asexual and thought that would be his way in,and that he could turn her but now he is forced to talk about asexuality and have giant blue balls.
men have attempted many things to get to a woman's vagina,i mean , heart.

Do you realize that you're saying that Buzzetta/oye terence think that women can be asexual while men can't? :cool:

He didn't express himself very well. Of course it's sexual, and asexuality doesn't mean "lack of sexuality" (that term was poorly chosen, I agree) which confuses people. Asexuality is lack of sexual attraction to other people (or animals, for that matter :rolleyes:)

Do you realize that you're saying that Buzzetta/oye terence think that women can be asexual while men can't? :cool:

that is not what i said at all.i sad "I wonder if..."
and suggested he may be lying, i do actually believe they exist,i was just making the suggestion perhaps he was not.
they call it a joke.

damn media.:p

I think he's just really smart and articulate and has figured out a way to rationalize some fear he has of sex into this complicated bullshit excuse that he's asexual. Do you think as they're cuddling that he's actively repressing his boner for his super cute wife? I agree with EPBabe on this one.

I don't understand, I really don't. I can't imagine life without sex, I mean...when you live with someone and you love them, sex is a natural expression of that love, as well as being a whole load of fun. Confused :confused:

Peter

I just cannot understand why anyone would want to deprive themselves of the best possible thing you can physically experience - orgasm.

Dear God EP...I can think of a zillion things better than a bloody orgasm.Granted they are okay for about four seconds but that's about it.:confused:

I guess some people are different. Different agenda or whatever.

I don't understand, I really don't. I can't imagine life without sex, I mean...when you live with someone and you love them, sex is a natural expression of that love, as well as being a whole load of fun. Confused :confused:

Peter

It's always difficult to understand other people's preferences because we think other people are like us. If someone told me they don't like chocolate, I'd have difficulty understanding that and I'd probably think they love chocolate but they're afraid they'd put on weight so they're trying to make it easier to themselves following the "sour grapes" theory.

But the truth is, there's no accounting for taste. Some people simply don't like chocolate.

It's always difficult to understand other people's preferences because we think other people are like us. If someone told me they don't like chocolate, I'd have difficulty understanding that and I'd probably think they love chocolate but they're afraid they'd put on weight so they're trying to make it easier to themselves following the "sour grapes" theory.

But the truth is, there's no accounting for taste. Some people simply don't like chocolate.

It's very true.

My old man has sweet teeth, but he doesn't like chocolate!
Yay! *munches all the chocolates in the house* :D

Tags
tmfl;dmfr
Back
Top Bottom