We the undersigned Love Morrissey and hate racism.

Count me in! We can use NME for toliet paper!

Can't be arsed reading the comments but has anybody thought of those who hate Morrissey but love racism? hmmm. Come on fair's fair!

Signed.

But I'd like to include hate BNP (and their racist friends in other countries) as well, because the BNP are eagerly claiming to be non-racist but obviously not convincing almost anyone.

Love Morrissey,
Hate Racism

Signed, sealed. now deliver it somewhere where people will take notice.

Hi Guys, ok I am going to print this shirt for the London gigs. I will be there for all 6. If you want one, I will charge you whatever it costs me (trying to figure that out now-probably NO MORE than $8-$10 plus shipping). PM me with your size and email address and I can arrange for you to get one. I would prefer NOT to bring 100 t-shirts in my suitcase to London (from the USA), so if I can send them to you, that would be cool. I am going to have them printed on black unisex t-shirts. The people that had the original idea, Morrisseythe23rd, Uncleskinny & Grim, will get one for no charge.

(I am also going to try to get them to the band, so hopefully they will wear them for at least 1 of the gigs!)

BTW, does anyone know what this font is?!?! I would like to recreate a clean version, but I can use this jpg if I have to...

Ok, who wants to MAKE A STATEMENT & SUPPORT OUR BOY!?!?

I recommend you use this version. What you're seeing as pixelation is actually just the uniqueness of the font I think. It's pretty clear the designer took the time to hand kern and crop the letters. I'd just go with it.

My love and respect for Moz remain undimmed. The haters will never break him.
As for racism, it's a guarantee of stupidity, and those who stink of it are to be avoided.

Viva Moz.

I don't know how many generations I'd have to go back to find my ancestors with brown/black skins, but in the vastness of Time & Space and Sentient Evolution: We're talking nano-seconds.

Always.

Im in too.
His recent comments were not racist and the only thing that was offensive when he flew the flag all those years ago was that gold shirt he was wearing

I love Morrissey. And I hate racism too. I also like signing things.
I also know that Morrissey hates racism also.

hahaha i must have read a lot, i had a dream last night that someone bought me the issue of NME that moz is on the cover of and I thought "well..I didn't want to buy it. but now I have it..?" hahaha. i then woke up and thought i was weird.

My love and respect for Moz remain undimmed. The haters will never break him.
As for racism, it's a guarantee of stupidity, and those who stink of it are to be avoided.

Viva Moz.

Agreed, agreed. With every point. It will take more than a sloppy piece of supposed journalism, trying to paint him as something he obviously isn't, to stop me admiring the man.

LOVE MORRISSEY, HATE RACISM.

Mozzia

Given allowances for ethnic cleansing and racial degeneracy, and racial awareness, identity and consideration: I feel that racism is an obstacle that stifles the Nationalism of Humanity, the true and natural Sovereign Globalism inherited by man. While I do not loath "racism", per se, I am adverse to it and, albeit, a minor obstacle, find it mildly annoying. Perhaps this is only because racism is a cloak of a deeper evil. I feel the hatrad of racism is a displaced hatrad that can be maligned (even abused). The very notion becomes a tool of the Devil.

Morrissey is OK I guess. I am a staunch believer in homophobia but I do appreciate his music and the work he does.

Back
Top Bottom